Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: all types of figs...

Posted by flowerjunkie2 z8 (sandysmg@aol.com) on
Thu, Sep 22, 05 at 9:23

Hello,

I have a few varieties of figs, but looking for more...
The ones i have,left are common; brown turkey,celete -can anyone help add to my collection?-pls check for trade.
also looking for the hard to get, ficus dammaropsis.

Thank you,
San

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: all types of figs...

I have some fig trees in my yard do you know if they are easy to transplant they are small because my husband cut them down. GRRRRR Did not know what they were, they were here when I moved here. I thought you might know if they are easy to move, and if I have some more small ones I will give you one. Do not know what kind they are but I am sure they have been here a long time, my house was built in 1958 and the people who built it are the people who sold it, I am the 2nd owner. I am assuming it has been here a long time. Any advice would be helpful.
Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here