Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: New list!!

Posted by birdlady_10 z7b Ala (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 4, 08 at 13:23

I found a few new things out there if anyone is interested.2 huge hanging baskets of devil's backbone,small orange clivia,8 pots of coral canna,1 cinnamon fern,2 horsetail reed,3 small velutina bananas(hardy here wth mulch),3 ft rubber tree,2 night blooming cereus(mne has lot of buds now),3 schizapetalus tropical hibiscus,3 small confederate rose,3 gallon pot of August Beauty gardenia,3 gal pot of Wine & Roses weigelia,2 avocados,2 Cashmere Bouquet clerdendrum,1 giant clerodendrum,2 chameleon plants,2 light blue/lav. butterfly bush & 2 white butterfly bush.And you know me I'll probably bring more! :O).Plus I'llhave a new lady with me.Hopefully she will bring some jellies & all for you.Her name is Marguerite.See you all next Sat!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: New list!!

Jill, I'm bringing the pink & white Turk's cap malvaviscus for you and Jill. If you have an extra schizopetalus I would like to have one. Is the giant clero the big red one? - Terry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here