Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Catbird's trades for 9-13

Posted by catbird z7 AL (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 7, 08 at 18:36

HAVE:
Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta) 3+', , multiple blooms on each stalk, full sun, reseeding biennial, these will bloom next year.

Blue anise sage (Salvia guaranitica) 3+', light blue flowers, full/part sun, hummingbirds love it!

Hardy ginger lily (Hedychium) 4', fragrant white flowers, full/part sun

Hardy geranium (probably G. Sanguinium) 4", magenta flowers, full/part sun

Lenten roses

Harlequin Glorybower (Clerodendrum)

daffodil bulbs

muscari bulbs

WANTED:

Anything that will look pretty in a sunny front yard border

Shade plants, including ground covers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Catbird's trades for 9-13

Catbird,
I am interested in trading for your geranium. Please take a look at my list and see if there is anything you would like.
Suan

o

Catbird, I will take some hardy geranium if you have enough. Look and see what I have you might want.
Jill

o

Catbird; It will be nice to mee you at the swap.Maybe you'll like it so much you'll be a regular :O).
I'd be interested in your blue anise sage & hardy geranium.Please check my trade page & under the post"New List" on this forum.
See you sat! Jan

o
Lambs Ears, too

I also have lambs ears if anyone needs those.

o

catbird, would you like some hardy begonia?
Jill

o

loveofmylife680: Yes, I'd love some begonias. I had some in a spot where I couldn't keep them watered enough and the drought got 'em. I'll bring you some geraniums.

I replied to your earlier post, but I guess you didn't get it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here