Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: In Person Trade

Posted by plantman71 7b/8a (tcm6641@yahoo.com) on
Thu, Nov 22, 12 at 3:08

I have gotten my health back in order and now I am trying
to get my garden in order.
If you need any of the following plants, I have plenty:

Vinca Major (Both green and verg.), vinca minor, green spreading Monkey grass, big blue clumping monkey grass,
Golden Rain Trees, Rose of Shaern (mixed colors), green
Persian Ivy, English Ivy, Verg. grass, Mexican Bamboo
Daylilys(Stella de Ora, Just So, Woodside Romance, Elegant Candy. Double Passion, & Happy Returns), New Dimension Salvia (Both blue and rose), Equinacea Pink Double Delight,
Elsie's Gold Sedum, and lots of ones and twos. I forgot.
Heavenly Bambo.
I am looking for Elep Ears (not common green ones), white crinum lily, (I already have some Ellen Bosanquet Crinum lilys dug). Tell me what you have. I will trade for a lots of things, not just plants.

Tony

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: In Person Trade

hey tony----i live too far away to trade in person, but i sure would like to trade with you at the spring plant swap.

wayne

o

Wayne, I plan to be at the swap. Anyone, If I have listed
anything you want, LMK and I will save for you. All plants listed above, I have lots of. Bye the way, I told Debra I was going to the swap and she said she would come with me.
Wayne, just lookinf over my garden at some of the plants that I got at the plant swap. The Chinese lily I got from you is looking good. I thank mof you all, often

Tony

o

Hi Tony...I'd love some of the ivy's, vinca's, and daylily's at the spring swap if you have enough of them to share...if you'll give me a list of things you'd like to have I'll see if I can search out some things to trade...thanks, Dianne

o

Hi Dianne, I will put back some of each you want for the Spring Swap. I am interested in Cactus, Succlents, elep. ears, shade plants, large leaf plants, anything unusual.

Still lots of each available.
Tony

Will post list of haves and wants closer to swap.

o

Hi Tony,
So glad you're back!
Please save some of each Salvia, Echinacea Pink double delight and Sedum Elsie's gold for me for the swap. I am waiting for spring to see what returned and will then post my list.
Susan

o

Hi Tony,
So glad you're back!
Please save some of each Salvia, Echinacea Pink double delight and Sedum Elsie's gold for me for the swap. I am waiting for spring to see what returned and will then post my list.
Susan

o

Suwsan, I will save the plants for you. I have added a lots more on my plant page. I will be adding more as I know they will be available. Your email is blocked.
Tony

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here