Houzz Logo Print
plantman71

HAVE: In Person Trade

plantman71
11 years ago

I have gotten my health back in order and now I am trying

to get my garden in order.

If you need any of the following plants, I have plenty:

Vinca Major (Both green and verg.), vinca minor, green spreading Monkey grass, big blue clumping monkey grass,

Golden Rain Trees, Rose of Shaern (mixed colors), green

Persian Ivy, English Ivy, Verg. grass, Mexican Bamboo

Daylilys(Stella de Ora, Just So, Woodside Romance, Elegant Candy. Double Passion, & Happy Returns), New Dimension Salvia (Both blue and rose), Equinacea Pink Double Delight,

Elsie's Gold Sedum, and lots of ones and twos. I forgot.

Heavenly Bambo.

I am looking for Elep Ears (not common green ones), white crinum lily, (I already have some Ellen Bosanquet Crinum lilys dug). Tell me what you have. I will trade for a lots of things, not just plants.

Tony

Comments (7)

• mws366
    11 years ago

hey tony----i live too far away to trade in person, but i sure would like to trade with you at the spring plant swap.

wayne

• plantman71
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Wayne, I plan to be at the swap. Anyone, If I have listed
    anything you want, LMK and I will save for you. All plants listed above, I have lots of. Bye the way, I told Debra I was going to the swap and she said she would come with me.
    Wayne, just lookinf over my garden at some of the plants that I got at the plant swap. The Chinese lily I got from you is looking good. I thank mof you all, often

Tony

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Hi Tony...I'd love some of the ivy's, vinca's, and daylily's at the spring swap if you have enough of them to share...if you'll give me a list of things you'd like to have I'll see if I can search out some things to trade...thanks, Dianne

• plantman71
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi Dianne, I will put back some of each you want for the Spring Swap. I am interested in Cactus, Succlents, elep. ears, shade plants, large leaf plants, anything unusual.

Still lots of each available.
    Tony

Will post list of haves and wants closer to swap.

• browneyedsusan_gw
    11 years ago

Hi Tony,
    So glad you're back!
    Please save some of each Salvia, Echinacea Pink double delight and Sedum Elsie's gold for me for the swap. I am waiting for spring to see what returned and will then post my list.
    Susan

• browneyedsusan_gw
    11 years ago

Hi Tony,
    So glad you're back!
    Please save some of each Salvia, Echinacea Pink double delight and Sedum Elsie's gold for me for the swap. I am waiting for spring to see what returned and will then post my list.
    Susan

• plantman71
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Suwsan, I will save the plants for you. I have added a lots more on my plant page. I will be adding more as I know they will be available. Your email is blocked.
    Tony

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz