Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Spring and Fall swaps

Posted by horace 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 27, 13 at 10:26

I am new to the gardening page and live in central Al about 30 miles from Tuscaloosa I am interested in the spring and fall swap where are they

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Spring and Fall swaps

Hi Horace, Glad you are interested i the swaps. They are at Oak Mt. State Park. There will be post started on Al/ Gardening Web. about where and when the swap will be. We list what plants or plant type items that we have to trade on our plant page, we also list what we are looking for. We check each traders plant page and jf we see something we want we email that trader and try to make a trade. We also bring plants to trade at the swap.
The swap usually starts at 10, we brake for lunch at about 12, then keep trading until.
We draw for plants after lunch. Each trader tryies to bring a plant or plant item to be given away at the drawing.
Catbird starts a post where our trader post what food hey are bring for our lunch. We have had some very good and interesting lunches.
I have been able to get all the plants that I have been looking for at the swap(except Touch me not seeds)

I hope this answers your questions. If not ask away.

Tony

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here