Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
upsidedown tomatoes

Posted by widower z8 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 2, 07 at 8:14

Have any of you tried to grow the upsidedown tomatoes? I tried it last year but did not have much success.Is this something of the future or just a fad?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: upsidedown tomatoes

If you do a 'search' right here in the garden web (all forums) you'll find that lots of folks in this community have tried it, with very mixed results. I'd certainly say that it is not a fad now,nor was it in the past, and won't be in the future, at least by my definition of the word fad.

I expect that those who had some success with this method will do it again, however.

Go to the 'Search' at the top of this forum (or any forum) and type in "Upside Down Tomatoes" as you search words. Then click 'all the forums' for the scope of search.

o

Thanks a lot rhizo for the helpful information. I am new on this message board so any help will be greatly appreciated. I am retired and last year had a total of five gardens. Like to worked myself to death but enjoyed it very much. Am cutting down drastically this year. What I do plant will be in smaller quanities but better quality I hope. Sense I am alone I give the biggest part of my vegetables to dear friends and they all seem to appreciate it.

o

Be sure to report back if you decide to experiment with an upside-down tomato or two. Sharing personal experiences is just one more way of giving!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here