Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gardening for Birds Workshop - Dothan, AL

Posted by joycie52 AL8southeast (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 2, 10 at 13:40

Hello everyone and happy New Year, 2010 who would have thought!!
Anyway I received my Dothan Magazine and they always have a two month calendar of events and there are some good workshops coming up.

On Jan. 16, 2010 there is a gardening for Birds Workshop at Landmark Park www.landmarkpark.com Instructor Gary Manfready will hold an educational workshop on gardening for birds in the Interpretive Center Auditorium at 10am. Registration is required though workshop is free with paid gate ($4.00 per adult, I think) admission. Door prizes will be awarded. Call (334) 794-3452 for more information.

On Jan. 23, there is a Hummingbird Workshop same location and information as above but the instructor is Fred Bassett for this one.

On Jan. 30, there is a Bluebird Workshop and all the infomation for this workshop is exactly the same as the information for the Gardening for Birds Workshop, just a different date.

They all sound great!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gardening for Birds Workshop - Dothan, AL

Thanks for posting this Joyce. Think I'll see if I can make it to the first one.
dell

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here