Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
organic lawn service in Huntsville area

Posted by anaturelover z7AL (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 1, 06 at 10:06

Does anyone know of a lawn service that uses organic products to treat lawns?
After much research into the subject and my neighbor dying from neurological diseases, I have decided to stop having my lawns treated with the usual weedkillers. Pesticides are no problem, I never use them on anything in my gardens anyway.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: organic lawn service in Huntsville area

"Collectively, we can make a difference�"

For additional information on how you can promote a healthy environment please contact:

Division of Natural Resources

P.O. Box 308., Huntsville, AL 35804-0308., (256) 427-5750 or e-mail:D. E. Shea, Director

...or let your fingers do the walking..............;-)

o

You can check out GreenSense..they're out of Texas but their products are wonderful and I'm considering ordering direct from them..I used them in TN but they're not here in AL yet...he said to pass their name on to someone locally and he'd be glad to tell them about their product...a really good company...thinking about sharing it with Bennet's or another local nursery...but I think it's cheaper if I order directly from them.

Tara

o

If you like to read about organic gardening and yard care, check out Ellen Sandbeck's "Eat More Dirt" from you local library. It think it will help answer some of your questions. Thanks for your question.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here