Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Swap - Part 2

Posted by lsmcw 7b-AL (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 25, 08 at 10:35

OK - looks like it will be May 10 at Lynn's house in Prattville with BBQ afterwards and a nursery crawl for those who are interested.

Next step - update those trade lists!
Thank you Lynn for hosting - this will be great!
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Swap - Part 2

Terry,
I was delighted to find that I actually have a plant on your want list. I will bring you Monarda Cambridge Scarlet.

Susan.

o

Well, sounds like it'll be great fun...I didn't make either of last years swaps, but since Lynn's not too far from me, I plan to try to make this one. I know I've got some daylilies I can bring...don't know about anything else this year though. I'll have to check and see what I might have extras of. :)
Jan

o

i partially updated my trade list.
some things will be added when it
gets warmer. it has been cold on the river this week.

i suggest we go to exchanges page
for trades.

wayne

o

wow - i didn't make it last year but will try to make it this year, specially since Lynn's is not too far. I will see in the next coupld of weeks what i might have available. i have lost a lot in the drought, or else it has barely survived. I will go ahead and update my trade list with what i know i have.

o

I updated my page today.

o

I updated mine too--and will remember more stuff later.

o

Well, I have NOT done a trade list yet. I'm still waiting to see what all comes up and needs thinned out.
I promise to do it soon.
Lynn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here