Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Etowah County Master Gardeners sale

Posted by madabouteu 8A - central Alabama (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 19, 13 at 22:12

The ECMGA annual plant sale will be on April 12 and 13 this year, with the half-price sale being on the 20th. If you are looking for something in particular, e-mail me or Catbird and we can tell you if it is in the sale.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Etowah County Master Gardeners sale

Address to event please, for Goggle Earth. Will half-price be at same place. Eagle Rock thrift store (helping young men) is in that area .

Six miles is pretty close.

This post was edited by bulzi on Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 0:30

o

3200 West Meighan, Gadsden 35904. Eagle Rock is not at all close, about 6 miles away by a very indirect route. The half-price sale will be at the same place but will close at 2 PM that Saturday. Everyone on this forum who comes, be sure to introduce yourself to Alice and to me (Kenneth).

o

Kenneth and I were working at the greenhouse this morning and it's already filling up with perennials. Hundreds of vegetable seedlings are up and being potted -- lots of pepper and tomato varieties, herbs, and others. We'll have lots of nice plants and nice folks to show you around. Some of our plants are ones that have been passed on to Kenneth and me at the plant swaps over the years, or descendants of those plants.

o

Just bumping it up. Looked for it several times to make sure of dates. Looking forward and hoping that all goes well with us to be able to come.

o

Hi Kenneth,
I know it has been a while, I am hoping to make the sale on Friday and hope to see you there, can't wait to see whats for sale this year. Ronda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here