Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Want to firm up the date for the Spring swap

Posted by tinawina13 z8 Alabama (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 6, 06 at 22:59

Hello all,
Really want to see every one this spring, don't know what I will have, but will come up with some things. I am going into semi-retirement in 9 working days, and I am in heaven! Really want to come to the spring swap and see everyone! The Master Gardeners convention is the Fri. before April 29, and am willing to do what everyone else wants to do, but just need to know so I can plan! Let's just all decide and set a date before I send the bucks in, cause the bucks are going to be shallow, but the time in the garden is going to be DEEp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ha!Whoop-pee!!!!!!!!!

as always, Happy gardening,

Tina:) :) :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Want to firm up the date for the Spring swap

Tina - i think it is still back and forth - on the other thread....

o

I vote for the first Saturday in May.

o

Well i vote for that date too! :)

o

I vote for May 6th, also. I've already signed up for the MG conference. Tina, what county are you in - I'll look for you in Florence. Linda

o

I Vote for May 6th !!
Jill

o

Missed last year because of promotion at work. Missed the previous year because I was working toward that promotion. Wife and son attended instead. But, this year my wife is due to deliver my second son: Parrish Granger Reese, on or around the end of April, first of May. I have some plants to trade and I am always looking for hydrangeas. Anyone have any to trade in person between Auburn and Anniston near the state line? BTW, Granger is french for? Anyone?

o

Farmer

o

I have never been to a swap before,can anyone send me some details on it,Thanks Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here