Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant swap????

Posted by idig 7b (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 8, 09 at 0:04

Ok, am I the only one wondering when and where this might happen this Spring? I enjoyed the swap last fall and have some things potted up and ready to go for spring. When do ya'll start talking about it? ;-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant swap????

I am so looking forward to the plant swap this year. We moved this past winter, and while I took a little bit of most stuff in my garden, there's a whole lot more that got left.....I am starting over.

My last garden wouldn't have ever taken the look it did if hadn't been for the plant swaps. For there is no way I could've afforded that many plants!! >>>SO a big Thank You ...to all you wonderful gardeners here at Alabama Garden Web....

o

Oh, you do know the rules, don't you? If you are the first TWO to suggest a swap you must organize it. LOL!
We had quite a good turnout at the 2008 Spring (Prattville) and Fall (Hoover)swaps. I was glad we had new blood and quite good representation from Etowah, Calhoun and Talladega counties at the Fall swap. We also had good representation from the Montgomery area. Does anyone have a suggestion about a location? Date?

o

If you put me in charge of organizing it, I will suggest Aldridge Gardens again, like the Fall swap! It is close to home and I thought it worked out great!

Seriously, if there is something I can do to help, I will be more than happy to. Everyone was so friendly and generous at my first swap, i would love to help if I can!

o

for some of us (like me) the birmingham area locations are super convenient, but I guess its only fair to mix it up a little. Terry (I think) mentioned once the idea of meeting at Petals from the Past in Jemison for our swap. The people there all seem real nice, and since people like me would buy stuff I bet that would work, and would be somewhat closer for our Prattville/Montgomery folks.

So just to have an opinion, I vote Jemison, May 2nd.

o

Petals from the Past works for me! I haven't been there in a long time and am sure I'll end up spending money there too!

o

Would Petals have enough room to spare in their parking lot for all of us (assuming they don't mind having us)? It would work fine for me, but I don't remember the layout.

o

• Posted by nelson 7b in Alabama (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 9, 09 at 23:33

I looked on Petal's website and didn't see any event planned for the 2nd of May. I'm sure they would prefer that we not take up the main parking area during our trade, though.

Perhaps we could use the space up by the barn where they hold seminars, etc. That way any fears they might have about the accidental introduction or spread of pests, diseased plant material or contaminated soil would be addressed as well. And that is a legitimate and very big concern of some nurseries I've visited.

Having said that, it is a terrific idea if it floats! I could certainly live with a little "extracurricular shopping" and eating at the Smoky Hollow restaurant down the street. They have a good variety of reasonably priced food, and absolutely the world's best onion rings!

Nelson

o

i think we have a plan, if we can make it happen.

wayne

o

Petals sounds great!! Also, I wouldn't think they'd mind as I'm sure it would increase sales dramatically that day! LOL

Sooo...who would need to call and set it up? I haven't been here in a while. (Had a different screen-name too) So, I don't know if ya'll have somebody 'appointed' to set it up or what.

o

Petals from the Past sounds good to me. Idig, if you have the time will you call and ask about this, please? I nominate you as swap meet chairwoman.

Here is a link that might be useful: Petals From The Past

o

• Posted by idig 7b (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 10, 09 at 21:48

How did I know this was coming? LOL, I will be glad to call.

Is the 2nd of May good for everyone? And about 10 o'clock? I will have my 2 year old grandson that day, but maybe I can talk my 11 year old son into coming and helping me with him while I swap. Come to think of it, my grandson was with me at the last swap! I look forward to seeing everyone again!

Shana

o

Shana, I'll have my nine year old with me...so long as lunch is planned, he'll be okay, and maybe they can entertain each other a little.

There is never a date that works for everybody, unfortunately. So unless there is a total groundswell against a certain date, just go for it. Ten o'clock is about when we always start, except there are always lots of cars before me and I think I'm early :-)

I'm excited as always!

Todd

o

I've never been to Petals from the past and have wanted to go there for long time. It sounds really wonderful. I will probably bring four kids and a sister. Oh, and plants too.

Susan.

o

Wed, Mar 11, 09 at 17:24

I have a call in to Petals. Does anyone live in that area? Know of a public park, maybe a close by school, business, church, who might let us use their lot?

The barn at Petals is being used for a wedding that day, and though the person I spoke with sounded optimistic, I just can't imagine them allowing us to take up so much of their regular parking on a Spring Saturday. She is checking with Jason and will call me back, but I think it might be wise to consider other possibilities nearby.

o

How about the Smoky Hollow Restaurant? Maybe we can pull around back or off to the side and swap, eat at Smoky Hollow and then go go PFTP to browse and shop.

o

Thu, Mar 12, 09 at 19:39

I will give them a call tomorrow and see where I get. Thanks!

o

Newbie,I have never been to a swap,Keeping looking for one here in Tuscaloosa,But never find one lol,Where is petals

o

Fri, Mar 13, 09 at 16:14

Welcome!

Fall was my first swap, and everyone was so friendly and generous! I am excited and look forward to the spring meetup.

I have a sick son and so haven't called the restaurant, but will in the next couple of days and I will post.

o

Shana, I hope the young'un feels better. Thanks for your work on the swap. - Terry

o

G'Day everyone...

It's time for tanniehill....If you would like to do some early trading come by and see me...I'll only have half of a box truck full this time of the year...If we have traded in the past then IOU's (YOU owe me)..lol lol lol will work till plant swap...if I have not traded with you in the past then please bring plants in hand....lol lol lol I REALLY need named Burg's...and bananas...AAAAND ?
If I can say, I would like the 2nd weekend of any month to do a plant swap...

As most of you know me,I'm on this thing 2 times a year..yes plant swaps...so you will have to e-mail me at froghollowlady@hotmail.com if you want to get me..

o

Hey folks, I took today off to spend with my son for spring break. We went to McWane center and saw DaVinci's inventions exhibit. Very , very interesting. I don't know whether he or I enjoyed it more!

I intend to call Smokey Hollow tomorrow and see what they think!

BAMAGIRL, I didn't answer your question, Petals from the Past is in Jemison.

o

I forgot one major thing for anyone that I have not traded with in the past...I only trade for established plants...this means nothing just dug up..with the greenhouses and plants I have, I don't have time to "baby" anything....My husband will agree!..poor man...lol lol lol

Thanks for understanding...

Jody

o

Hi everyone, its been a long time since I have logged on (Lynn's Daughter). I have updated my Exchange page for the Spring Swap. Nelson, I agree totally with the first weekend in May. The second weekend is Mother's Day and I'm sure people will be busy that weekend.

I look so forward to seeing everyone again.

Michelle

o

Tue, Mar 17, 09 at 15:35

Ok, I have a call in to Smokey Hollow and they should be getting back to me tomorrow or Thursday. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will call again.

I am curious if anyone is open to do doing it a week earlier, on April 25th. This would be better for me and much less rushed for many reasons, if no one has a major problem with that.

Let me know!

Shana

o

I am getting ready to move, but when ever and where ever you guys plan it, I'll will do my best to be there. No one understands my "need for dirt" like y'all- LOL!!

o

idig: Thanks for working the phone for us. April 24-25 is the MG plant sale in Gadsden, so several of us from here will be involved in that and won't be able to come. There's no perfect time (even good time?) to plan something like this, so just put that in the hopper and let us know what works out best for the most people.

o

Tue, Mar 17, 09 at 22:26

Ok, I didn't even pay attention to the MG sale. I will see what I can work out for me. I may have babies all around and not much room for plants, LOL.

o

• Posted by telly2 7 b - Alabama (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 18, 09 at 0:10

I don't care what date is planned, I liked the swap in the fall so much, I'll be there !
I've never been to Petals but I've wanted to go for so long, I was hoping that would work out. No matter, whatever is decided will be fine with me. I'll keep watching this thread.....

o

OK. The first time I tried to come to the plant swap at Oak Mtn., we were expecting our first baby. As I sit here holding our third baby, I make a solemn vow that I will be there this time. No more babies (thanks doc) and no more promises. Tell me when and where.

o

idig: Bring the babies on. We enjoy them too and will help entertain and chase as necessary. Surely you can squeeze a few plants in the trunk.

o

Wed, Mar 18, 09 at 21:26

Ok, so I guess we need to start working on our swap pages and getting ready! I haven't heard back from Smokey Hollow, but hope to tomorrow. If not I'll give them another call on Friday.

My daughter just had another baby on Feb. 10th and I forgot that I told here I would watch both my new Kenzie and her 2 year brother that Friday night/Saturday. Add Mark, my 11 year old, to help me with them, and not much room left, LOL. We'll make it work. I might have to borrow a bigger car or a truck from work or something.

I am loking forward to seeing everyone again!

o

I'm ready for the swap also.I haven't redone my page yet--too busy seeding flats of flowers & veggies :O).Anyone want heirloom tomato plants? If they all come up I'll have plenty to share.If Smokey Hollow doesn't work out you are welcome at my place-Talladega.Plenty of room to park here or brother's garden center.They're not open this year but still lots to see.Got a chinese buffet about 5 miles away.Just another option but wherever it is I'll be there!

o

OOOOOOH HeII yes...Jan has GREEEEAT stuff...I'm in but can't go on the 1st or 3rd weekend...I'll DRAG lynn with me..lol

o

Everyone keep in mind that after the swap and after lunch we can still go down the road to Petals from the Past. It is only a hop, skip and a jump to PftP. - Terry

o

ya'll post when a final decision is made. i am gonna try to come, even though i probly won't be trading this year (stimulus package = grants = lots of OT right now, no time for plants yet - I am in withdrawals!)

o

Great news everyone!!!!! I spoke to the Jemison City Clerk (Mary Ellison) and she gave us approval to use the Park & Ride right off the Enterstate across from the Chevron. It is a large parking lot that people use to park and carpool. What ya think? Do we want to go ahead and plan for May 2nd at 10:00 AM? I am getting so excited. I have traded so much already.

o

Fri, Mar 20, 09 at 17:02

Sounds great, Michelle! Thanks for firming things up. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Nelson

o

Unless Idig has confirmed something with Smoky Hollow, this sounds good to me. We are still close to Smoky Hollow restaurant and within a few miles of Petals from the Past. On behalf of everyone, I want to thank Idig for working on this. It requires a lot of follow-up work because those we call about a swap site do not put returning our "swap" calls at the top of their priority list. After all, we are a bunch of eccentric gardeners. Michelleswonders, do you think Ms. Ellison would send you an email confirmation in case someone questioned us about using the park&ride lot? Thanks for everyone's hard work and ideas.

o

Terry,

Mrs. Ellison explained to me on the phone that it is owned by the state and free to the public. I spoke to several people at work who use it often to meet family and friends to drive up to Birmingham. When I spoke to the owner of the Chevron across the street she stated that some people even have mini yard sales out of that lot. I can call her back tomorrow but I don't think it is necessary after speaking with everyone.

o

Fri, Mar 20, 09 at 23:48

That works for me! Thanks Michelle! I called Smoky Hollow again and got another, "I'll have them call you back", so this works out fine with me!

So 10am, May 2nd, at the Park-n-Ride. I'm not real familiar with Jemison, is it just the one exit? I am what my children lovingly call directionally impaired (missed out on the internal compass), so I try to get precise directions in unfamiliar places!

o

i'm looking forward to seeing everyone
in Jemison. does anyone know if there
is any shade at the edge of the parking
lot ?

wayne

o

Another thanks to Michelle and shana for organizing. and maybe Fall or next year, we can have one in Talledega at Jan's!!!

Is it just me, or are the redbuds and cherry trees just prettier than normal this year? its been quite a winter this year, and i can't wait to see everybody.

Todd

o

okay sounds good! I am planning to come to visit - and will see what i can get up out of ground - once stimulus crap is over at work. Most of the deadlines are the 14th, although i did see one that says the 27th. i SHOULD be at work today but i am not, i am weeding so then i can maybe start digging! I am not gonna arrange any trades in advance though unless i see that i will definitely get to dig stuff up.

o

Sat, Mar 21, 09 at 16:34

Ahhh, I have fresh dirt and compost under my fingernails, the birds are chirping, and all is right with the world....

Ok, PFTP called me back! We can also do it there, I just need to call and let them know. So chime in and let me know whether to tell them thanks, or no thanks!

o

I'm confused. Did PFTP call or Smoky Hollow? I would still love to do it at PFTP. Then we can all shop. If it was PFTP, I say "YES!!!"

o

Since they're only a mile apart, it doesn't matter to me. Just wherever there is room -- and preferably a little shade. We can swap at either, eat at one and shop at the other. Can't wait.

o

Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 18:36

It was PFTP, I had a voicemeil saying sorry they didn't get back with me last week, but that 10am May 2nd is fine with them for us to swap and shop. I will call back and clarify that we are swapping plants, though I think they understood that with the original phone call. I am completely unfamiliar with the area,have only been to PFTP once uears ago, so I have no dea about shade. Does anyone live near there who can maybe check it out?

o

Shana, thanks for the reply. I would say go ahead and cofirm with PFTP. Everyone was originally excited about PFTP. When you do, just ask about the possibility of parking in a shady area. I think Wayne is just wanting to come prepared for full sun. I don't think the Park & Ride lot will have shade trees.

o

Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 20:44

ok, I'll call them tomorrow!

o

Like Rosie, I won't have much to trade, maybe some daylilies, but I'd love to come visit, especially if it's at PFTP. Haven't been there in quite a while.
My daylilies keep me so busy that I don't have much time for potting up other things, but since it won't be until May, hopefully I can get a few things potted to bring.
Hope to see all of you there.
Jan

o

Idig,
I'd like to trade a Beautyberry for your Veronica, if you still have one available.
Thanks,
Susan.

o

Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 14:33

I do and that sounds great!

PFTP is closed on Monday, but I will call again tomorrow to confirm with them.

o

Wed, Mar 25, 09 at 10:55

We have a confirmation from PFTP. WE have permission to use the parking area near the barn (the wedding is later so we won't interfere).

I am excited and look forward to seeing you all again!

o

Wed, Mar 25, 09 at 13:30

Good! Now that we know where to meet, swap, eat & shop (not necessarily in that order!), I can do nametags if folks will e-mail me with their GW username, given name, and any other names for attendees.

See ya'll soon!

o

Hello ya'll;
I am Hoe_N_Round from south Al. Near Gulf Shores. All the talk about a plant swap has me feelin like a red headed step youngun way down here.LOL
I am new to the forum(duh) and am FINALLY making my dream of a moon garden a reality. I finally found the seeds for the moon flower; but that's as far as I have gotten as yet.

I have an acre of land that in some aspects is already landscaped; with very mature plants, flowers and trees.
But due to my health I haven't been able to do what is on my "to-do list".

I live on SSI so I have to have clippings; of which I am more than happy to share mine too; just come and clip!!!

So; if anyone near me is interested; just holler. I am in Summerdale.
And I pray the swap is a huge success; who knows it may turn out to be like the gigantic yard sale thingy.LOL

We may can even get one going here in the south south of Al.;
and meet ya'll in the middle.

blessings to all....
Hoe_N_Round in south Alabama

o

Hi Nelson,
I still have my name tag from last fall's swap, so I am good to go. Sorry you can't be with us, Hoe, the swap is a lot of fun, and good folks!!

o

OK, I expect to come. Nelson, I have lost my nametag. The name is Kenneth Quinn. I'm not sure what i will bring.

One thing puzzles me. I haveheard that Smoky Hopllow's food is TERRIBLE! Any comments?

o
thank you, shana. plant swap????

I thought I had already posted a big THANK YOU to Shana, but I don't see it. Shana, thanks for your efforts on our behalf. Following up and talking to people again and again and trying to nail down the details can be frustrating. THANKS for your efforts! - Terry

o

Sat, Mar 28, 09 at 15:43

You are welcome, Terry. It can be frustrating for sure, but it will be well worth the effort, I think! Everyone was so generous with me on my first swap, the least I could do was spend a little time working on this one!

o

ok I've updated my trade list fornow & have posted on the exchange page so I'm ready to go! :O).Looking forward to seeing everyone again.Go look & see if there's anything I can bring anyone. Jan

o
Calycanthus VENUS

Hi, Idig. I am sending this in response to your response about calycanthus Venus. But before I do, will you considering doing your Gardenweb friends a favor? Please add your email address to your profile but add it so it is hidden. Then we can email you indirectly via Gardenweb. Jill Bearden asked me this week if I have your email addy and I don't. Please consider it? Now about the calycanthus Venus.
idig, here is the email I received from Almost Eden asking about the same thing.
----- Original Message -----
To: Terry Smith
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: Question about the product Product B40038
We have more coming , maybe here March, likely 6-10" tall.
If you do not find an item, please call, or e-mail, sometimes we have a few 'strays'. We mainly ship on Mondays, by U.S. Priority Mail. You may then expect delivery in 2 to 3 days.

o
email

Tue, Mar 31, 09 at 21:00

I didn't even realize no one could email me through here! Sorry! It should be corrected now.

o

I just found this website yesterday. And, I think a plant swap sounds very fun, but the problem is that I really don't have anything to swap. Do you guys accept cash for ant of your plants? I can bring that with me. We just moved into our house last year, and I haven't really had time to start much of a landscape. Thanks. Let me know.

o

hey scorpio.mom---- no cash, but if you come i guarantee you will take home plants for your yard. everyone brings extras to share. note though, we trade for anything garden related, such as----bags of soil, specialty fertilizers, garden art, homemade jams, crafts, books, you name it.

see you there,
wayne

o

Wed, Apr 1, 09 at 17:08

Yes, as Wayne alluded to, we're just a bunch of wannabe horticulturists, with the emphasis on "hor" ;-) We'll trade for anything of value.

I've got lots of musa 'mannii', a very hardy dwarf banana, that I can bring any new traders, along with some assorted elephant ears. Ya'll feel free to pilfer through my exchange page - I'm tired of taking care of all these extras.

Nelson

o

Scorpiomom,

Last Fall was my first swap and I came with very little and left with a car FULL! Everyone was soo generous and welcoming!

You'd be hard pressed to find a gardener who will refuse mushrom compost, mulch, or soil. Sometimes you can get shrink wrapped busted bags at Lowe's in a discount bin.

Hey Nelson, speak for yourself! I don't have a problem, really I don't. Just because I pull weeds from other people's beds while visiting, or have a compulsion to jump out of the car while stopped at a traffic light on Green Springs during rush hour traffic to pull a weed from a liriope bed (I did resist!). I don't have a problem! Really, I don't :-)

o

OK, I know Nelson is certifiably crazy because we share many of the same quirks and life experiences. But we're OK. No, really, we're OK. Really, really, we ARE OK! Now there is an OCD joke in the story about weeds in the liriope bed along Green Springs Hwy but I'm not going there, NOT AT ALL! This comes from a man who carries a D-handle sharp shovel behind the seat of his pickup truck. NO, really, I AM OK!

o

Well, I don't suffer from OCD, maybe OCGD (obsessive compulsive gardening disorder). My daughter does tell me she has CDO, it's like OCD but in aphabetical order, like it should be!

As for us, I offer this quote:

Gardening is a kind of disease. It infects you, you cannot escape it.
When you go visiting, your eyes rove about the garden; you interrupt the
serious cocktail drinking because of an irresistible impulse to get up and pull a weed.
- Lewis Gannit

We really, really don't have a problem! Really......

o

Well, that makes me feel much better. Maybe I will get to come to the swap. So it's on May 2nd at 10 am at Petals from the Past?

o

Please keep checking my list as I am adding to it as plants reappear.

I'm looking for winter hardy shrubs, bulbs or perennials for shade or sun.
Susan.

o

Okay, I am so laughing at myself right now---I have been having a serious blond moment---I have been on here every day supposedly reading the updates---and have had it in my mind all along that the swap is tomorrow--LOL!! I am glad that I have a few more weeks to dig more goodies at my old house, disappointed that I don't get to see y'all tomorrow, and relieved that there is a good reason that I haven't seen more trading going on!! Duh!! LOL!!

o
RE: Plant swap - Name Tag

Nelson, my name is Marguerite Bright

I will be at the swap with Ms. Jan. I am bringing birdhouses, jams and jellies. If anyone is interested in southern naturalizing daffodils, let me know as I am getting ready to thin and move a lot of bulbs. Sorry, I don't know the variety names, they are all colors and types, some are early bloomers and some are late bloomers and I don't know which are which. I will put off moving some of the bulbs and bring them to the swap, if there is an interest... Marguerite

o

Hello Marguerite,

I just want to know what I can offer in exchange for some muscadine jelly or jam! Please look at my page and let me know if I have anything that interests you.

o

Hi Marguerite,

Id love to bring you some plants for a birdhouse or some bulbs.

Todd

o

So, i am new to this, just joined a few minutes ago. When/Where is this plant swap a friend told me about? I have lots of black flower pots, i know a friend of mine can spare some newspaper, and i may even have a plant or two to bring. I am still learning, can anyone help?

o

hey naturemom---read above comments and all will be revealed. see you at the swap.

wayne

o

I have been pondering about coming to the plant swap. If it is at Petals from the Past in Jemison, AL (which i have NEVER been to before), it will be a 56 mile drive in 1 direction for me. Would it be worth the 112 mile round trip? I've never been and just want to make sure that the drive would be worth it.
I will have things to bring like all sorts of size flower pots, some small Yellow Mums, som yellow Cannas, a Texas Star Cactus, some 4 o'clock (not sure of the color...i have Yellow, Hot Pink and Verigated Yellow/Pink) and they will all be babies that seeded themselves. All will come in small pots with my homemade compost. But, again, I would like to make sure the trip would be worth it.

o

• Posted by telly2 7 b - Alabama (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 14, 09 at 16:36

Naturemom: I have about the same distance to go as you do (51 miles for me), and I've never been to Petals from the Past either. I've only been to one swap so far, and I came home with way more than I took with me, so I think it's definitely worth the drive. Plus I've been wanting to go to Petals anyway. so here's my chance ! Hopefully we'll have nice weather that day, and I'm going to treat the drive as a nice one-day getaway...

o

Telly and nanturemom the swap is reason enough to come, but you will probably go crazy at Petals From The Past! They have lots of stuff not listed on their website, and a lot is stuff not seen at most nureries.

o

Tue, Apr 14, 09 at 22:15

It's about the same driving distance for me, and I go 2-3 times a year. It's simply worth it: the drive down Highway 25 is spectacular, Jemison itself is a scenic little town with lots of Southern charm, and "Petals" always has something to take my money!

Nelson

o

Is it worth it? You betcha sweet bippy it is!!! :) Just meeting all the "swap regulars" is worth it. I remember my first swap like it was yesterday. The folks will make you feel like you've known them forever and just the gardening conversations with them is worth the drive. I'd go even if I came home with no plants!!! But, fat chance of that! You'll never meet a more generous crowd and like everyone says, Petals is a wonderful nursery to explore too so that's an extra bonus this spring.
Hope to see you and everyone else at the swap. :)
Jan

o

I have updated my trade list if anyone's interested. I have mostly named daylilies to trade.
Jan

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

o

Bumping up in case some newbies haven't seen it. :)
Jan

o

I'm new here. What's this about a plant swap? Has the date been set? Please let me know when and where. I live in Walker County. Would it be worth the drive for me? And most important (according to my husband)are there any good eating places close by?

o

garvicethecat-The swap will be May 2 at the nursery Petals From The Past, near Jemison, AL. It's located just off I65 at exit #219. There is a place called Smokey Hollow real near the nursery that we'll eat at.
Read through this thread and you'll learn a lot about the swap, then go to the "exchange" side of the forum to see what folks have to trade, etc.
Here's a link to the exact directions to the swap.
Hope to see you there. :)
Jan

Here is a link that might be useful: directions to the spring swap

o

Wow its been a while since I logged on here, but glad I did. I am going to do my darnedest to make it Saturday. Jemison is not to far from Helena. I have not looked through many trade list, but I pretty much only have vegetable and herbs (mainly seeds). Hopefully I can earn my keep. Thanks for the hard work of those that put these things together.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here