Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My latest garden project......

Posted by tweetypye z8/SC Al. (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 6, 07 at 20:27

Check out the link below (pictures posted on another forum) to see what I've been up to in my garden the past couple of weeks. :)
Jan

Here is a link that might be useful: My latest project....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My latest garden project......

ZOWIE!! When can you come to my house, Jan ! Linda

o

Linda, if I ever recover from this project.....we'll discuss it....yeah right!! :o)
A friend said he wanted to hire me after seeing my brick work, and I told him that he couldn't afford me! Ain't enough money in the world to make me want to do that for a living! LOL
Jan

o

Great work!

o

And what time should I pick you up on Saturday morning so you can come to Hueytown to get started in my yard? Jan, sweetheart, it looks great. Congratulations.

o

Thanks you guys, it was quite the undertaking, let me tell you, but I'm proud I can say "I did it myself." when asked about it. :)
Terry, honey, at the price I'd charge, you could probably hire 2 professionals!! LOL
Jan

o

Jan I think I need to come directly to your house to deliver your daylilies. What OUTSTANDING work. Congratulations on a job well done, I know you are proud!

o

Come anytime Kabby...preferably during dl bloom season!! :) They really put on a show in my garden. I'd love to have you visit. :)
Thanks for the sweet comments.
Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here