Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
frog_hollow_lady

Starting over...

Frog_hollow_lady
18 years ago

Lets see....I spent two days with my sons help moving plants back into the GH...I "upsized" my potted plants so needless to say, I had MANY plants...this is how sad I am..I had to put saw horses on my tables with plywood on them..4 sawhorses..I've got one set down...sooo happy.. took me all day...If the weather gets cold again...lets say I wont be doing that again....I only have one GH up and its 22x50...

If its gets cold again.. I will have a FREE-4-ALL the day before...lol

Why can't spring be in November?

Comments (5)

• roseyp8255
    18 years ago

Hey woman - how are you besides tired of moving plants?! :) I haven't moved anything out of GH yet for that reason...

A friend told me that since my dogwoods are blooming, we won't have another freeze. But, i am not chancing it!

I did go out tonite and open the windows back up in the GH - have soo much to repot - and so much to do in the yard - it will be a busy summer! But, i can't wait!

Are you going to Flea Market Saturday? Let me know - a friend and I may be shopping...

• Frog_hollow_lady
    Original Author
    18 years ago

How are you? YES I will be at that place....2nd home for me..lol As a vender I can't get around much..Had a good month last month...BUT we had a blow out going and two on the way back...we made it with 3 tires on the trailer for about 5 miles.Left went to WALLY WORLD got a tire..left and was turning on the bypass...two more went out..my son was in the truck behind us...SOOO me and my plants was on the road side for about 2 hours...the BRIGHT side..we have new tires on the trailer..lol

This month will be better....

see ya Sat.

• roseyp8255
    18 years ago

I will come by the booth to see you! Lynn & Michelle told me about the tirese - or you did one - i seem to suffer from CRS. Good luck Saturday and see you then - you better dress for comfort - looks like it will be hot....

• tsmith2579
    18 years ago

Well, I went crazy Monday and Tuesday and moved EVERYTHING out of the greenhouse. That includes several pots of tropicals which are bigger than a wash tub. I'm praying we don't get another frost. The frost we had Sunday night turned some of my fig leves brown. The 10 day forecast looks good. I do remember one year, 1985 or so when we had snow on April 4th in Birmimngham. If we can get-by until April 15, we should be safe.

• roseyp8255
    18 years ago

I have the windows open in the GH - but that is it - chicken, plus i have a busy weekend planned - so i don't anticipate time to move them out...but i will get back in the yard next weekend...

Sponsored