Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kylee21

montgomery, al

kylee21
17 years ago

how many of us are from montgomery! i would luv to know. we could get together in the future to discuss, i don't know, gardening!

Comments (17)

• auhort1990
    17 years ago

I live in Montgomery

• tweetypye
    17 years ago

Kylee, I live in Elmore County, just north of Wetumpka.
    Jan

• kabby_z8
    17 years ago

Forty miles west, I work there and 95% of my family lives there. Actually I just consider myself a Montgomerian that lives in the country : ) I know there are a few more Montgomerians and a Prattvillian or two on the forum.

• roseyp8255
    17 years ago

I am up here with TweetyPye in Elmore County. We could always do local swaps and stuff too. Course, i do that anyway with TweetyPye!

• patricianat
    17 years ago

autauga county, formerly of MGM

• User
    17 years ago

I am in Opelika...have not found anyone else near here. I would love to meet you all . Caroline

• swampbuck
    17 years ago

I live in Prattville, but I have a fulltime job in Montgomery and part-time one in Elmore County. Does that get me in?

• tweetypye
    17 years ago

Hey folks, sounds like there's quite a few of us around the Montgomery area....we need to plan a local swap down here sometime. I'll even volunteer my place for the swap. I've got 3 acres, lots of parking and I'm not too hard to find...if you know where the Santuck Flea Market is every first Saturday, then you can fine my place easily!!
    Jan

• herc0923
    17 years ago

me!
    heather

• kylee21
    Original Author
    17 years ago

that's so cool. i am avail on sundays

• fnboyd
    17 years ago

Kylee,
    I live in Snowdoun just 10 miles south of montgomery. I would love to be included.

faye

• patricianat
    17 years ago

Prattville Master Gardeners Plant Sale this weekend at site near People's Bank Downtown. See you there?

• tweetypye
    17 years ago

OK, folks, seems to be quite a number of us in and around Montgomery. I'm serious, we do need to plan a local swap. I know Rosie has lots of stuff and she can't make the B'ham swap this spring, neither can I, so what do ya'll say? Want to plan one for somewhere in our area?
    Jan

• pfllh
    17 years ago

Patricia, Are they going to start the sale at 7 or let people buy before as they have been doing? When I asked the lady at the table about it she said"well they wanted to buy and got here early as they had some place to go so we let them".
    There was not much there as I saw 3 vehicles loaded with plants driving off when I drove up at 6:45. Really disappointing to expect a variety like they had had prior years.
    Lynn

• roseyp8255
    17 years ago

Jan, I am game if you are - or at the very least lets have a fall swap here (i am saving a couple of things already for fall for Bham). I still don't think i'll manage to get anything potted up or divided by 5/5/07 though - ball games, field trips, etc. Thank God ball will be over @ end of May! :)

• mokey
    17 years ago

i would to take part in a meet/greet/swap. Saturdays are bad for me because i attend church on that day and am tied up till sometimes 6 in the evening. i know Sundays may also be bad for others for that same reason, but i would really be interested in a swap. we can even give each other heads up at this site on the best places to go for plants, sales, compost, soil, etc.

• patricianat
    17 years ago

I am sorry that I did not check back in. I was unable to attend the master gardener sale. I had some urgent business with the IRS to attend to and by the time I was finished, everything was gone. I had friends who attended, but have not checked with them, as I have been trying to figure out how to get up a large sum of money before Monday. :)

Jan, you know you can count me in. Now, what do I have? Let's see, Jan has us covered with daylilies, one of my favorite plants. I do have a few Louisiana Iris and a few other choice items. Anyone interested in rose cuttings, let me know. I have a few of those. NO, I no longer root. I just burned out on that, but if anyone wants cuttings, let me know and if there is something you would like, I will be happy to take cuttings for any interested parties.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert