Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring swap have / want list.

Posted by elfs-garden 7a (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 10:13

Hi everyone, I would really like aquatic and bog plants, EE's, Cattails, water lilies, you get the idea.
Also want interesting grasses.
Any type of iris and day lily, named or NOID is fine with me.
Giant hosta's
Interesting clear glass jars and bottles for my art work

Haves:
Various noid and named hosta's. Most are about 2 years old. I do not have any giants to share yet.
Asiatic lily seedlings
Oriental lily seedlings
A few vegetable starts
Morning glory seedlings,
Scarlet running beans
Candlestick bush seedlings
10 sea shell decorated jars and bottles
Bags of bugle beads ( 6 ). In blues and greens. These are 2 to 3 inch long beads
Bags of beads for jewelry making
1 pound boxes of stained glass scrap

MORE TO FOLLOW

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring swap have / want list.

elfs=garden, I will bring some bog plants, water EE. green arrow. cattail La. Iris, Water celery, 2 I don't know names; and I am bring several large type hosta and on yes Siberian iris. I am also bring you a giant reed grass.
We can make trades at the swap or not. I am interrested in your bottles.
Tony

o

I will make you a couple. Do you like mini hostas? I use them in my miniature gardens. I have a few to share if you like.

o

I am interested in your mini hosta/

o

Will the projected storms cause any problems? I have a total fear of thunderstorms. My Husband will be driving so I am hoping everything will be ok!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here