lsmcw

Who is planning to attend...

lsmcw
12 years ago

the May 14th swap?

Comments (24)

• ourhighlandhome
    12 years ago

I do! I do! And I can bring nametags for everyone who posts here, but please do so before the 8th of May.

I will need for you to post the name by which you wish to be called (or I can get real personal), along with your Garden Web "User Name".

Thanks!

Nelson ;-)

• birdlady_10
    12 years ago

Me birdlady 10-Jan-whatever :-). And you guys really don't want to know what nelson calls me!

• browneyedsusan_gw
    12 years ago

I will be there
    Susan

• Apple911
    12 years ago

I am!

April

• catbird
    12 years ago

Kenneth (madabouteu), Catherine (doesn't do computers) and I will be there. I already have tags from past swaps. Alice(catbird)

• Frog_hollow_lady
    12 years ago

MEEEEE...

froghollowlady...Jody...maybe my crazy ass husband ..Vince..LOL LOL LOL LOL

• michelleswonders
    12 years ago

I will be attending with my husband (Scott), son (Chris) and my 2 babies (English mastiffs - 3 yrs. old). I can not wait to see everyone. I will have my page updated this week. Nelson, we will need name tags.

• irisaddict
    12 years ago

Hi!
    I'm thinking about coming. Hopefully more people will sign up on this thread. I have one other garden activity to choose from that weekend so it sorta depends if more things pile up then. I'm looking at a 6 hour roundtrip so this might turn into an overnight to check out the Birmingham Botanical the next or previous day.
    I'm from TN and came a few years back when it was at the lady's house with a cool yard and huge bananas at the end of her home.
    Evelyn

• catbird
    12 years ago

Evelyn: I hope you will come. Bring a friend from TN and come join us. We're not as big and organized as the TN group, but we have a good time. The swap is still a month away, so there will probably be more names added before then.

For those who don't know about the Mid Tn swap, here's the link:

Here is a link that might be useful: Middle TN plant swap web page

• Peggy Bishop_McVay
    12 years ago

me, myself, and I we will all be there. Also... My Aunt Frankie most likely, she calls herself a dirt dobber so go with that for her GW name. She will love that :+ ) I am working this week helping to get stuff ready for the BBG plant sale but I will update my listings.

• mws366
    12 years ago

I WILL BE THERE

WAYNE

• dnr24
    12 years ago

I am planning on attending. This will be my first plant swap. Some of my plants are potted. A lot of others (like groundcovers and grasses) are easily dug up. For those things, I'm not planning on bringing but a couple unless someone wants something in particular. If so, please let me know. Thanks! Doug

• madabouteu
    12 years ago

Nelson, I have lost my tag - please make a new one for madabouteu!

Kenneth Quinn

• browneyedsusan_gw
    12 years ago

Nelson,

I have found my name tag so I don't need one.
    Thanks,
    Susan.

• mws366
    12 years ago

I have a name tag from last time

wayne

• idig
    12 years ago

Hi everyone! It has been a crazy year and I have been out of touch. I plan to come along with Little Helper (my neighbor) but might not have much to offer this year beyond some bletilla striata and whatever else I might come across this weekend I can steal a bit from :). If nothing else I will come bearing smiles and admiration and leave with a good dose of time spent with fellow gardeners!

• browneyedsusan_gw
    12 years ago

Idig,
    I have large Aquilegia canadensis plants from your list. By way of native understory plants I have Lonicera fragrantissima, and Euonymous americana seedlings. I would like to trade for your big blue hosta or Bletilla. Please let me know if you are interested.
    Susan.

• heathersgarden
    12 years ago

Hi all,

I'm planning on attending with my friend Evelyn, who y'all met earlier up there in the thread:)

Can't wait!
    ~Heather

PS: Idig - can't email you, but you've got an evergreeen clematis I've been pining for - email me:)

Here is a link that might be useful: Member page

• idig
    12 years ago

I wonder why you can't email me?? Emailing you now.

• heathersgarden
    12 years ago

Thanks for emailing me Idig!

Several of us have been pondering why recently folks haven't been able to email each other. We suspect there was a GW update of some sort that reset some of our member profiles. When you visit your member page, click on where you can edit preferences. Then make sure you click the box related to receiving emails.

• stanreese
    12 years ago

Finally, it looks like I will be attending (Stan) with my wife (Val) and our three seedlings (kids: Granger, Maggie and Delaina). I have planned so many times only to miss it.

• idig
    12 years ago

I am counting 20 attending.
    Linda
    Nelson
    Jan
    Susan
    Apple911
    Alice
    Jody
    Michelle (+2)
    Peggy (littlehelper)
    Wayne
    Keneth
    DNR24
    Heather
    Stan (+3)

Looks like watermelon and cantaloupe and maybe blueberries will be my contribution.

Nelson, I can't find my tag, if you could please make me one. I guess put Idig and Shana on it so folks can make the connection :)

• heathersgarden
    12 years ago

Since my girlfriend Evelyn can't attend (pesky work), I'm dragging my poor husband along :D He's not into gardening so much, but he sure enjoys giving plants away!

• catbird
    12 years ago

You missed Catherine (doesn't do internet) who'll be coming with Kenneth and me.

Looks like plenty of nice gardeners, pretty plants, and good food! Can't wait. :-)

Alice

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?