Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
B'ham Botanical Gardens Spring Plant Sale starts tomorrow, 4/15.

Posted by john_trussville z7b AL (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 14, 11 at 14:36

Sorry about the late notice. I've been meaning to post about it for a couple of weeks now.

For those that have never attended: THE PLANT SALE IS NOT AT THE GARDENS.

For those that have attended the past several years at the old Brookwood Village Brunos location: IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION THIS YEAR.

This year it is being held in the old Food World location behind the Red Lobster on Hwy 31 in Vestavia.

Like I say every year, for the best selection be there when they open the doors tomorrow morning at 9am. The sale continues thru Sunday, but by then things will be pretty well picked over. What's left though is discounted on Sunday.

Here is a link that might be useful: More info from the BBG website.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: B'ham Botanical Gardens Spring Plant Sale starts tomorrow, 4/

For those farther north, the Huntsville Botanical Garden Spring Plant Sale is also this weekend. It started today for members and tomorrow through Sunday for the public.

For those in between, it might be nice if the B'Ham sale was held the weekend before.

Here is a link that might be useful: HSV Plant Sale

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here