Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catbird_gw

Last minute (almost) spring swap plant list

catbird
14 years ago

I've been busy with our MG plant sale and help line, and with visiting children and grandchildren, but am looking forward to Saturday. I've belatedly put some things on my trade page, so please take a look.

Comments (11)

• ourhighlandhome
    14 years ago

Alice,

I'm interested in your hardy geranium, persicaria and/or cutleaf coneflower. Please check my exchange page to see if we can make a deal ;-)

Thanks!

Nelson

• telly2
    14 years ago

I would love a harlequin glorybower as well as some blue sage....I don't have a lot to bargain with though, so if you have extra's and feel like bringing them....I'm scrounging up everything I can find for the swap !

• tsmith2579
    14 years ago

I'm just glad you are joining us. - Terry

• catbird
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Terry: Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.
    So far I'm bringing
    sage for Jan's daylily
    persicaria and coneflower seedlings, and geranium for Nelson's cotoneaster (if he has some left)
    sage and glorybower for telly2 (not to worry, we all started somewhere ;-) )

• telly2
    14 years ago

Catbird, you are a kind & generous person !

• catbird
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Aren't all gardeners kind and generous? The ones I know are. I came home last year with more than I took. Time to pass it on. ;-)

• cdposey26
    14 years ago

I will definitely be there Saturday as long as you guys don't care if I bring my 10 yr old and 4 yr old boys with me, mom is out of town. Anyway, I don't have a lot to trade, but I do have quite a few vegetable seeds and a few flower seeds I will bring and I have a few tomato and pepper plants that I started from seed left. Lastly I have a crepe myrtle left over form last year I never found a place to plant. I am not sure what I am even looking for but looking forward to meeting everyone. I like herbs and veggies if you have extras. If not I am sure you guys can steer me what I need. Thanks for putting this together and I hope I didnt hijack the thread.

• catbird
    Original Author
    14 years ago

cdposey26: Bring 'em on. Never too young to learn about gardening!

Here's what I've got on my list. Let me know if I missed anyone:
    JAN tweetypie: Blue anise sage, hot lips // for daylily
    NELSON: hardy geranium, persicaria, cutleaf coneflower// for Cotoneaster 'Streibs Findling'
    TELLY2: harlequin glorybower, blue sage://
    WAYNE: Buttercups// for mophead hydrangea
    DANA: solomon's seal, coneflower, hardy geranium://

• tsmith2579
    14 years ago

Mark 10:14 - But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer [allow] the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
    If HE can handle them, so can I.
    Be sure to bring drinks, snacks and toys for the kids.

• browneyedsusan_gw
    14 years ago

Alice,
    I am interested in your "Hot Lips" salvia if you still have some left and can find some things on my list that you want.

Cdposey, I am bringing 4 kids with me (ages 9-14)and I think Todd's son is coming too.
    Susan

• cdposey26
    14 years ago

Awesome, I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets