Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
plant swap may 4

Posted by mws366 z8a al (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 13, 13 at 16:12

need plastic pots. anyone have extras to trade for plants. send me an email.

wayne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plant swap may 4

I don't plan to make it to the swap, but if anyone in the Huntsville/Madison area wants to swing by and grab some pots for you I have lots in many different sizes.

o

Wayne, What size do you need?

Tony

o

need 50 1 gal size, and some 2 or 3 gal. would be good
wayne

o

I'll see if I can dig up some pots for you Wayne...not sure how many but will bring what I can :)

o

Hi Wayne. I will bring you some pots. I won't be the until later but I will be there

o

Just a note to let ya'll know I'm not gonna be able to make this swap :((

The van blew it's motor and my hubby is away in Colorado working a job and I also need to stick around as I have an uncle that is on life support in Tallahassee FL after having a serious heart bi-pass surgery and he is not coming around from the meds they had to give him to induce him into a coma state for a few days so i may have to go with my mom if he doesn't come through to be with her if she has to make the decision to take him off of life support...

Ya'll have a great time and don't forget to post pics!!! Maybe I can catch the fall one if there is a fall swap...hope all are having a full-blooming spring :) --Dianne

o

Moonfire. Sorry about your uncle and hope he pulls through. We'll miss you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here