Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Etowah County MG sale, pt.2

Posted by madabouteu 8A - central Alabama (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 17:18

The main part of the sale is over, and oh my aching feet! Not to mention my sunburned nose! Thanks to those of you who made it up here! We very rapidly sold out of some stuff - all 216 Cherokee Purple tomatoes sold out by 11 AM Friday! - but we do have quite a bit that will be left for the half price sale this Saturday (the 20th) from 9 to 2. We do have azaleas, including some pink Gumpos and some native azaleas. some Chickasaw Plums (those will only be a dollar), knockout and carpet roses, butterfly bushes including a few red ones - that is what comes to mind. We still have lots of various tomatoes as well as both sweet and hot peppers at a dollar each. I will post again on Friday as to the status of the veggies. Inside the large greenhouse we have various ornamentals including a selection of coleus and various tender plants.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Etowah County MG sale, pt.2

I am posting just to get it out of the "unanswered" category.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here