Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pfllh

Anybody Trading?

pfllh
16 years ago

I posted a new message under the swap post of where I've been.

On other swaps, people have posted bunches on trades. Not much on the exchange page. Are you still going to come if at my house? I hope I didn't upset anyone by offering it here. I didn't mean to.

Please note if exchanging through emails or if you posted on your trade page to help people know how you want to trade.

Thank you all and take care.

Lynn

Comments (18)

• loveofmylife680
    16 years ago

Right now I have a trade with birdlady for pee gee hydrangea for a daylily.
    Jill

• mws366
    16 years ago

Lynn--i'm looking forward to the swap at your house. a lot of
    my plants are just coming up. with the recent rain and warmer
    temp. trading should pick up.

see my updated trade list.

wayne

• lsmcw
    16 years ago

I'm planning to attend. I posted that my page is up to date (for now) and have made 2 trades so far. Looking forward to the day and thanks so much, Lynn, for hosting us. Linda

• bricore_2007
    16 years ago

I am trading two ladies (at least I think I am..lol..) My plants are doing well and I have them outside most of the time now. As long as I don't kill anything off I should be good to go (I am doing my best to keep everything looking good.)

I haven't been on here a lot the last couple of weeks because we have babies (dairy goats) being born and I like to be out there with them just incase they need me (so far they haven't, Thank-God.)

Oh, speaking of that I will have goats for sale this year, Mini Nubians (just incase anyone is interested.) I told my husband I wouldn't keep any bucks (besides my herd sire) so if anyone is looking for a nice 4-H project for their children I may have one (I'll try to put a note on my blog on which babies we are going to sell and which babies we are going to keep.)

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

• tweetypye
    16 years ago

Lynn....I plan on coming to the swap and am tickled you're hosting it...much closer for me. :) I don't have anything to trade this year...gave everything away last year, and I've been so busy selling and shipping dl's which will continue to keep me busy through April and May, that I haven't had time to pot up anything for trading. However, I want to come see everyone and am looking forward to a fun day.
    Jan

• browneyedsusan_gw
    16 years ago

Lynn,

We are all waiting for plants to come up. Some of us are trading by email. Don't worry, we'll be at your house to trade on May 10th. Chris asked for the day off.
    Susan.

• pfllh
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jan, it will just be nice to see you, plants or no plants.
    I am determined to go around the yard this week and see what all made it through the crazy warm up then freeze rounds we had. I had things coming up so good and then another freeze.
    Michelle, my daughter, still has things coming up so has not posted yet. Her plants got zapped with that last freeze.
    Take care
    Lynn

• pfllh
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Susan, did you or Chris have something special you were looking for? I really am looking forward to seeing you both.
    Lynn

• daffodillady
    16 years ago

I have added several items to my trade list. I will be bringing a friend that does not have a computer, but does have some plants and plant related items to trade. I will be addng to the list as I see what has made it through the winter and the frosts.

• roseyp8255
    15 years ago

i am coming - again lol. but i don't really have a lot to trade, ready for trades anyway - so if someone wants something, send me an email

• tweetypye
    15 years ago

The only things I have to offer for trades at the moment are some pots of pink calla lily seedlings, and I'll have some daylilies, assorted colors, names unknown, if anyone is interested.

Jan

• tweetypye
    15 years ago

Updated my trade list...added a few named daylilies and some pots of white calla lily seedlings.

Jan

• browneyedsusan_gw
    15 years ago

Lynn, Is there anything I can bring you? Please post a wants list at least.
    Susan.

• roseyp8255
    15 years ago

Yes Lynn - either post a wants list or you will get one of everything we are bringing! :)

• pfllh
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just to let you know, my family has been pretty much at the hospital lately, 6th time in 7 weeks for Phil. This time was much worse in that he was in cardiac intensive care on a ventilator. They took him off yesterday morning and this morning took him off the oxygen as he is breathing at an acceptable level now. Late this afternoon he was moved to a private room on the cardiac floor. It is so good to see his face and not all those tubes going into his mouth.
    The swap is still at my house. Michelle, my daughter, that some of you have met, will handle things for me if I'm at the hospital.
    She can answer questions about the plants in the yard. If you want a cutting or a plant I haven't potted, she'll know if it can be dug. I have pots and soil for those. I'll have some things potted but no where near what I'd planned.
    I'm hoping I can at least be here when you all arrive and then go to the hospital. It just depends on what's going on. He might even be home by then.
    I need to know what nurseries you'd like to go to or what type of plants you're interested in so we can plan the road trip.
    I'll try to get a list up tomorrow or Tuesday. Please understand that my yard will not be as nice as I'd hoped. The house is a mess from construction not finished. We are building a conservatory on the back of the house.
    Now if you all liked coming here, maybe we can do it in the fall too and I can have things looking like they should. :O)
    Can't wait to see you all.
    Lynn

• roseyp8255
    15 years ago

Lynn,

thank goodness Phil is doing better - Jan L has been keeping me posted. are you sure you want to still have it, or do you need to postpone?

As far as the house and yard - you KNOW it won't phase me, and probly won't phase anyone else either.

So, what do you want - plant wise?

Rosemary

• pfllh
    Original Author
    15 years ago

YES I want the plant swap here. It's all planned out to where everything will still be a GO as originally planned. I do hope everyone will still come. Please don't change your plans. It would really bother me to think I ruined your swap.
    Rosey, I'd have to look at the lists and your site to see but I enjoy all plants, I have lots of different plants in my yard and always looking for something new. Don't worry about my want list. I just want you all to have a great time and enjoy playing in my yard.
    I'll let you know if I think of something. Just tired right now and not thinking real good.
    Take care
    Lynn

• roseyp8255
    15 years ago

10-4 we WILL be there - YOU just don't worry about the house/yard - get some rest - i'll just bring you STUFF lol - tell Michelle to check my list too.
    Go to bed and try to get some rest.
    Rosemary

Sponsored