Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ourhighlandhome

Greenhouse Clearance & Plant Dig at Terry's

ourhighlandhome
12 years ago

Hi all,

Terry's family has contacted me about cleaning out his greenhouse. The date is Sunday, May 1st, beginning at 10:00am.

There will be Key Lime trees, lemon and orange trees, and tropical hibiscus, in addition to others. Also, several plants in the yard have been tagged and can be removed, so be sure to bring a shovel, pots, soil and water. Terry also had lots of pots available in case you don't have extras.

In case you didn't know Terry, he was a founding member of the Central Alabama Plant Swap, and a great friend to all who knew him. He passed away unexpectedly in December of 2010, and left behind a grieving, beloved family, along with a greenhouse containing some of his most special plants. It is his family's wish to share his plants with those who can take care of them as he did, which is why they are being so generous.

Also, there are some kerosene heaters for sale, along with a humongous "bird-of-paradise". Everything else if free (although a card or someting would be in order - that's just me).

The address is 771 Cambridge Road in Hueytown. If anyone has any further questions feel free to contact me here.

Nelson

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?