Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fun had at Plant Swap

Posted by squirrellypete z7b AL (My Page) on
Wed, May 8, 13 at 0:28

Just wanted to thank everyone for making the plant swap happen. My parents had never been to an Alabama swap and it's been years for me since I've seen this group so thanks for making us feel welcome. Glad to see a few familiar faces and lots of new ones.

Now, what to do with all these plants?!?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fun had at Plant Swap

• Posted by nelson 8 in Alabama (My Page) on
    Wed, May 8, 13 at 14:03

People like you make the swap happen! Thanks for coming and bringing your parents.

Since you're an Alabamy girl we're gonna hafta steal you away from them Gawja swappers at least once a year!

Nelson

o

Good to see you again. It was good to meet your parents. Thank your mother for the daylilys. Its alright to visit Ga., but you fit in with us. Tony

o

Nice to have you and your parents at the swap! I hope you will try to come at least once a year. Our next swap will be in the fall.

Susan

o

DRATS!!! Yet ANOTHER year I missed the swap!!!! : ( I have missed the last few, due to the fact that I have to work every Saturday in the spring.. I tried really hard to get off this year too..Anyway, I would not have the plants and the beautiful garden I have today were it not for past swaps!....So much of what I have is due to this wonderful meeting!...Ya'll have made a LOT of people very happy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here