Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Surprise blooming.

Posted by plantman71 7b/8a (tcm6641@yahoo.com) on
Thu, May 8, 14 at 12:26

I went out looking my jungle over just now. I found Black Game Cock iris blooming, Dwarf pink glads , and the biggest surprise of all I had a bright yellow rose blooming. I had bought it last year in one of them plastic wraps(90 percent don't make it), but it had 4 big blooms on it. This is just a few of the thin gs I have blooming. What you got that is not common?

ones coming to the swap that has any more yellow roses, Granny Gray Beard, yellow bush honey suckle, or Encredaball Hydrangel, LMK

To ny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Surprise blooming.

My first daylily is blooming. It is a big spider with yellow throat and red petals. Lots of others are about to bloom. The Stallas and Happy Returns are about to open. Also saw some Japanese iris blooming and some Black Game cock Iris. English dogwoods are also blooming This has has been the best Spring for blooms , that I can remember.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here