Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tweetypye

Free Plants....please come get them!!

tweetypye
16 years ago

OK people, I'm trying to downsize my nursery..lol...if any of you would like some free plants for the taking, please come get them. Or if you know someone who would like some.

I have lots of different Rose Of Sharons, dozens of Japanese Maples, red crepe myrtles, hybrid beauty berry bushes, daylilies, cannas, chaste trees, glory bower trees, Old Blush climbing roses, Japanese Iris, Oakleaf Hydrangea, gardenia, and some others that I can't remember right now!! These plants are all potted and just need a good home! lol First come, first serve.

I live approximately 8 miles north of Wetumpka, AL on Hyw. 9 in Santuck. So if you're in the area please come get some nice plants.

I will be going on vacation June 1st and have no one to water for me. You know that plants in pots have to be watered daily. I can' hold anything for anyone, it will strictly be on a first come, first serve basis.

If anyone has any questions about anything just drop me an email from my member page. Also, if you are coming, let me know what day so I can make sure to be home. Most any day prior to June 1st will be fine except May 25th.

They all need to find good homes before June 1st!!!

Please, please come get them....;o)...(yep, I'm begging now) LOL

Jan

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths