Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Last Chance=Spring Swap

Posted by plantman71 7b/8a (tcm6641@yahoo.com) on
Wed, May 7, 14 at 14:43

I have some special trade only plants. These are not little plants. All are to be dug, not potted.
Jassberry Jam Hibiscus
Wonderblue Lilac
Phanton JoePye Weed
Goldmound Spirea 1 big plant and 4 baby ones for regular trade

I am looking for something nice for my bog or shade garden. NAMED ee I don't have, red or yellow native honey suckel, genger, I don't know, tell me what you have hide back.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Last Chance=Spring Swap

Tony,
I have native red honeysuckle which I can dib and bring to the swap. I would like to trade for your Jazzberry Jam Hibiscus.
thanks,
Susan

Susan

o

Susan is it the bush type. I have the vine?

o

Yes, I will pot it after work today.
Susan

o

Susan, I am going to pot yours now.

o

Tony,, can I get your lilac? I can bring you extra mosaic tiles for it? I can bring you umbrella plants for your bog area?

o

I would love the umbrellaq plant. I will go and dig and pot the lilac now.
Tony

o

Folks, you know I don't post a plant if I only have one for trade.
Tony

o

Tony... sigh. . I went to get the umbrella plants from my friends greenhouse and we went to get them and found every last one of them dead. We are both so upset. I will get you one by the fall swap. You donot need to bring the lilac.. so sorry.. Looking forward to meeting you at the Plant Swap tomorrow.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here