Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What a great time I had!!!!

Posted by daisymae43 Alabama (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 07 at 21:54

It was so good to see everyone and to be remembered and so warmly welcomed back. Thanks to Nelson for the bear hugs and the beautiful plants.....and to Susan and sister for their smiles and some more plants......to Terry for info on mullein (I still have to look it up) and the great conversation at lunch.....to Deb for babysitting my blue dish until the Fall swap....to Tony for the promise to come to my house and dig up my zebra grass (Nelson said he would come too, but only after Tony does the digging), and several others whose names excape me right now, but who were a part of a great Saturday. See you in the Fall!!

Irene (new email is appledarlin@yahoo.com)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What a great time I had!!!!

• Posted by nelson 7b in Alabama (My Page) on
    Mon, May 7, 07 at 23:45

Well...tell ya' what Irene,

If you'll plan on attending the fall swap I'll save up another couple'a big ole bear hugs for ya! It was such a nice surprise to turn around and see your smilin' face! Don't ever stay away so long again!

Your friend,

Nelson (sending you some hugs right now)

(((((Irene)))))

o

Irene, If you come back to the fall swap I will bring you some cala lily.
Jill

o

Thanks Nelson for the hugs!! And, Jill, I would love some cala lily. I'll see you all in the fall, but for now, I'm off to Alaska with my daughter. It's 42 in Ketchikan right now.......brrrrrr.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here