Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
squirrellypete

There's something really freaky attacking all my plants!

squirrellypete
17 years ago

I've heard people talk about it before but I never actually thought I'd see it. It's clear and wet and coming down in buckets!!! Should I be concerned? Isn't this like one of the signs of the apocalypse or something lol?

To anyone who was doing rain dances it finally paid off over here in Heflin. Oh happy day!!

Squirrellypete

Comments (6)

• tweetypye
    17 years ago

I know, I know!!! We actually got almost an inch this afternoon too! I think all my plants are smiling about now, I know I am. There is still a chance of rain in the forecast for the next 7 days, also. Sure hope we all get more of that glorious stuff!! :)
    Jan

• catbird
    17 years ago

Please send some of it over here to Gadsden! Our part of town is still dry as toast.

• squirrellypete
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'm wishing rain your way catbird!

Squirrellypete

• loveofmylife680
    17 years ago

We got a good 30 mins. of rain today, I know I will be real happy by the time my water bill gets here.
    Jill

• tedp2
    17 years ago

Freaky is the right word. All around me got heavy rain yesterday afternoon but I didn't get enough to settle the dust underneath the trees, here in Riddles Bend.

• squirrellypete
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That's how it's been for the last 6-8 weeks or so tedp2. We can see the rain clouds a few miles away all around us, hear the thunder and actually see the sheets of rain pouring to the ground off in the distance yet the sky above our heads would be clear and the sun beating down that 95 degree heat. Thank God for a little reprieve -- hopefully you'll get yours soon too.

Squirrellypete

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting