Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WOOHOO, it's raining again!!

Posted by tweetypye z8/SC Al. (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 23, 06 at 19:15

Yep, we got almost an inch yesterday afternoon, and it's pouring again as I type. Just in time too, I think I am going to have to take out a loan to pay this past month's water bill!!!
Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WOOHOO, it's raining again!!

Alright! I am out of town all weekend so I hope we got some more of that at the house too. Hopefully that will keep your daylilies blooming beautifully for some time.

Squirrellypete

o

And, guess what? Another good rain this afternoon. No more watering here for a while. Maybe I can afford the water bill next month!! :)
Jan

o

Here in south Gadsden we got 0.4 inch yesterday, 1.1 inches today.

o

Thank the Lord that yesterday was finally MY day. A real gullywasher around 6 pm.

o

Yea! Three days in a row of good rain! I feel like lying back in the mud in my yard and sighing in contentment. And I don't feel as stupid about last week's impulse purchase of a hydrangea :-)

o

OK, it's got to be I'm just not paying the preacher enough. We haven't had enough to wet the driveway. I'm watering right now. So BLLLLGGGGHHHHH (raspberries) to all you Wet Willies and Wet Wilhelmenas. Anyone want to contribute to my water bill? Here's hoping we all get rain. - Terry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here