Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It is thundering here....the sky is getting dark

Posted by roseyp8255 z8 - SC AL (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 21, 06 at 20:54

could it be that we will get some rain?! Wind has picked up - i am gonna go turn soaker hoses etc on - to try to encourage rain here in Elmore County.....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It is thundering here....the sky is getting dark

I live about 25 min outside of Birmingham no rain but hubby said downtown B'ham got their concrete soak like they needed it . lol

o

LOL! We have gotten a few drops - lots of thunder & lighting - power surges - etc. 80% chance of rain tonite - so hopefully we'll get some....

o

I maybe got 80 drops! However, my sister - 3 miles up the road - got flooded. I told ya'll it is NEVER gonna rain at my house again!

o

it rained at my neighbor's house 2 doors down , i didn't get a drop , how weird

o

about 3hrs after I posted the last post we got about 3 inches of rain. YIPPEEEEEE!!!!
Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here