Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boomer2_gw

Pots or containers wanted

boomer2
11 years ago

Does anyone in North Alabama (Huntsville, Decatur, Athens, Cullman, or Guntersville) area have any black nursery pots they do not need. I am looking for a boat load, 5 gals and up. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments (6)

• outsideplaying_gw
    11 years ago

I have some you are welcome to have. I wouldn't call it a 'boat load' but I always keep a few on hand and am willing to part with them to clean out my stash. I can check tonight to see how many I have and maybe between a few of us we can come up with a boat load for you in this area.

• topsiebeezelbub
    11 years ago

None smaller than 5 gal? I have lots of smaller ones.

• outsideplaying_gw
    11 years ago

OK, I roughly counted around 20+ 5 gal or larger containers that I have. They aren't all black, but most are. Let me know if you want them and we'll make arrangements.

• outsideplaying_gw
    11 years ago

Boomer, did you ever decide if you wanted the 5 gallon containers I have? If not, I'm going to clean out a lot of my stuff and give to the Botanical Garden this fall.

• boomer2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry everyone. I rarely post on this forum and forgot all about my posting. Yes, I am still interested in the plant containers and will check back this time to see if anyone can part with any.

• boomer2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Still interested in unwanted large (5 gal and up) nursery pots. Does anyone in North Alabama (Huntsville, Decatur, Athens, Cullman, or Guntersville) have any laying around needing to get rid of them? Thanks.