Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tedevore

Paul from Piedmont?

tedevore
15 years ago

Has anybody heard anything about or from Mr. Paul from piedmont, who has posted here before....His garden blog stopped entries in early july (unusual),

and I sent him email trying to see if he was doing okay, but haven't heard anything. If you have read any of his great stories you know he has had some real health challenges, so I was hoping to hear he was okay.

todd

Comments (5)

• gardenerbythelake
    15 years ago

Todd,
    I've been wondering the same thing. I really enjoy his stories.
    Dorothy

• terramadre
    15 years ago

You may want to check out this on the AL Forum's Conversation site

Here is a link that might be useful: I love to read a story

• Iris GW
    15 years ago

Does he post under the user name 'sinai'? If so, he posted this in the Georgia forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Posting stories

• sinai
    15 years ago

Hello folks.......

Everything is fine here, just been pretty busy and haven't really had time to do any writing lately......I usually read this forum pretty regularly but haven't even done that the last couple of weeks......but when I checked it out just now I saw your posts and wanted to respond.....by the way Todd I answered your email, don't know why you didn't receive it, that is weird......Again doing fine here and hope you folks are having a wonderful summer with plenty of rain wherever you are......Take care and talk you again soon.....

Paul from Alabama

• tedevore
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Well, I've been known to accidentally erase lots of emails, especially after coming back from out of town when I couldn't check it and there are too many.
    But yes, it has been a wonderful change to come back after a weekend and find some rain in the rain gauge and some generally happy plants, unlike last year. Last year the the only thing thriving was the algae on the sides of my little fountain, and the little critters who lived on it.

Todd

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner