Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hosta

Posted by mws366 z8a al (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 07 at 21:07

terry, i loved your secret. i've been away and
did'nt get to guess. i want one.

i have 25 or 30 hosta divisions potted for fall swap. i will probably get more. i plan to put my list up early. if hostas are potted now, they will have good root growth and possibly some new leaves by fall. is anyone else planning to bring hostas ?

wayne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hosta

i don't know if I will be dividing all of mine by then - - but look at my pics on my picture gallery (http://www.pbase.com/myrosey/hostas) and let me know if there are any in particular that you don't ahve and want. I don't have a lot of specialized ones....don't have enough shade beds, but have since heard on here that they actually do better in pots (get colder during the winter)....so i am planning to try to increase my hostas maybe .....

Rosemary

o
RE: hosta

hey rosemary----

i looked at your pictures, nice. i think
your hostas may be too small to divide.
i sent you an email about other plants.

wayne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here