Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Somebody's rain dance is working

Posted by purpleinopp 8b AL (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 10, 12 at 10:00

Thanks! but ...maybe a little too well. Went from drought to flooding in the area in past week. Whoever you are, you can stop now!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Somebody's rain dance is working

I sure hope that we get some of that up here at the opposite end of the state.

o

A lot of places need it much more than here, sure wish it would spread more evenly. I keep checking to make sure it's August, been chilled twice this week in the DAYTIME, this is weird!

o

It just started here. I've been okay since the drought broke but an in no danger of having too much rain!

It's supposed to be 84 tomorrow... that feel mighty cold in August!

o

purpleinopp (dancing overtime) , you can stop rain dancing for a day or two. Do it on Mondays and Wednesdays .....It has been a long wet winter, thanks.....joseph

o

LOL, it wasn't me! Selfishly, I'd rather water the flowers while watching the grass die... Never want to see a farmer's field of parched, dead plants though!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here