Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
illiana_gw

New to Group!

illiana
15 years ago

Hi,

I'm Chris, I met Jan (Birdlady10) about a year ago, she told me about the swap coming up and I am interested in coming to check things out. Aldridge Gardens is a beautiful spot. I am not sure that I have anything that everyone else doesn't have already. I am just beginning to get our yard in shape. I do have some pachysandra that I can thin out and bring as well as some yellow Canna lilies and orange tiger lilies if any one is interested.

Thanks again for the information Jan and I look forward to seeing you at the swap.

Chris

Comments (6)

• tsmith2579
    15 years ago

Any friend of Jan's is a friend of mine. Come on down and join us. Bring what you have. It isn't necessary that you have anything to swap becasue we give away of lot of stuff to our old and new friends.

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Welcome!! Always room for another gardening friend :-)

• pfllh
    15 years ago

Welcome and join in. You will be soooo welcome at the swap. It will be good to meet you.
    Lynn

• birdlady_10
    15 years ago

Glad you joined,Chris.It doesn't een have to be plants you bring to trade.It can be crafts,jewelry,pots,soil,mulch,newspapers(I use a LOT of those!),anything that someone is interested in.So glad you're coming.See ya then if not before :O). Jan

• loveofmylife680
    15 years ago

illiana, I will look at mt 4 o'clocks and see if I have any seeds ready. They are a mix of colors. Would you like some? I do not need anything right now so do not worry about a swap.
    Jill

• illiana
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jill I would love some and the Color is not important! Thanks so very much!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting