Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New to Group!

Posted by illiana 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 31, 08 at 21:49

Hi,
I'm Chris, I met Jan (Birdlady10) about a year ago, she told me about the swap coming up and I am interested in coming to check things out. Aldridge Gardens is a beautiful spot. I am not sure that I have anything that everyone else doesn't have already. I am just beginning to get our yard in shape. I do have some pachysandra that I can thin out and bring as well as some yellow Canna lilies and orange tiger lilies if any one is interested.

Thanks again for the information Jan and I look forward to seeing you at the swap.
Chris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New to Group!

Any friend of Jan's is a friend of mine. Come on down and join us. Bring what you have. It isn't necessary that you have anything to swap becasue we give away of lot of stuff to our old and new friends.

o

Welcome!! Always room for another gardening friend :-)

o

Welcome and join in. You will be soooo welcome at the swap. It will be good to meet you.
Lynn

o

Glad you joined,Chris.It doesn't een have to be plants you bring to trade.It can be crafts,jewelry,pots,soil,mulch,newspapers(I use a LOT of those!),anything that someone is interested in.So glad you're coming.See ya then if not before :O). Jan

o

illiana, I will look at mt 4 o'clocks and see if I have any seeds ready. They are a mix of colors. Would you like some? I do not need anything right now so do not worry about a swap.
Jill

o

Jill I would love some and the Color is not important! Thanks so very much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here