Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bulzi

3 gallon pots

bulzi
11 years ago

Have several thousand- 3 gallon black plastic nursery pots if anyone would wants them. Best to pick up in January [cold] month. Probably well over 5 thousand.

Comments (16)

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

where in AL are you located bulzi?...I'd be really interested in picking up some if it's close enough to me...maybe even making a day trip for it if we have the money to so do...thanks, Dianne

• sundog7
    11 years ago

Yes, if you're close enough, I'd be interested in them, too.

• bulzi
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I will need to have a 'ONE DAY' for pickup for everyone. Pots are located in Chelsea, 35043. I now live in zip 35224. I am a care giver to my 91 year old mom. Would like to know if others at the Oak Mt. Plant Swap would care for any or all. Maybe we can plan a day after football season is over for pickup....????? thank you for your consideration, joseph

• rosiew
    11 years ago

Joseph, we don't know one another, but I wanted to say what a blessing I know you are to your mother. Sending good wishes.

Rosie, next door in Georgia

• ourhighlandhome
    11 years ago

Joseph,

Any day in January is probably good with me. I'd love to have some of your pots - let me know if there is anything you'd like in return for them. If you have extras and I have room, I will gladly take as many as possible to share with others at the Spring 2013 Central Alabama Plant Swap.

Thanks for the offer. I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

Nelson

• sundog7
    11 years ago

A Saturday in January would be perfect for me because I travel on the job during the week -- a nice cold day with no biting or stinging critters hiding amongst the pots.

• keepingon
    11 years ago

Hi Joseph,
    I too would like to get on board for the three gal pots. Just pick a Sat (or Sun if you like) in Jan., and I'll show up. Also, give us a time frame and directions. I will be happy to pay, barter, swap for any of your needs. I love to do back yard propagating for friends and can always use extra pots of any size. Thank you for the offer.

And Joseph, you will always be glad you chose to care for your Mom. I know I am. God bless you both.

• bulzi
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Learn from mistakes....I do. Pots are FREE/want nothing in return. Nonprofit garden clubs etc. are also very welcome.....date will be set in mid December for PICK UP IN JANUARY. First come.....???? I do believe there are enough for everyone .....plus. Also a lot of seed trays and pots for them. What condition...?....we'll see. thanks joseph

• bulzi
    Original Author
    11 years ago

To all of you Alabama get down and get dirty Gardeners....I have made arrangements to be in Chelsea, on Saturday January 19,2013....FROM 12 noon till 3pm. 3 gallon pots, 2 gallon 3 1/2/ plant trays, some seed trays. Dianne, I hope we can find a way for you to get some pots. I come close to you when I go to Enterprise. For you to come the distance for the Oak Mountain Plant Swap...there has to be a way to get you what ever pots you want. GET OUT AND PLANT

This post was edited by bulzi on Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 23:43

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

hi bulzi :) Let me know about when you're gonna be close to enterprise ... it shouldn't be a big problem to get up that way... we usually end up going to enterprise or dothan at least once a month or so anyways...and thanks so much for sharing with us! ...looking forward to meeting you, Dianne

• AndrewMonroe
    11 years ago

sorry

This post was edited by AndrewMonroe on Thu, Mar 28, 13 at 10:44

• bulzi
    Original Author
    11 years ago

HOW THE TIME DOES FLY...One week to go till Saturday the 19th. Those of you who can - bring a truck .....thanks so much for the replies. PLENTY FOR EVERYONE! hope to see you the 19th....joseph

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

I will definitely try to make it that way :) thanks and hope all are having a good weekend, Dianne

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

whoops lol...don't think i will be getting up that way this next weekend...i was thinkin bout how the time is flyin since that was mentioned and just figured out chelsea is up there where the spring swap will be lol...i'll definitely do my best to be there for spring swap tho...

• bulzi
    Original Author
    11 years ago

keepingon,THANK YOU for such a WoNdErFuL day and for helping me recycle pots and seed trays .Enjoyed meeting you and if you think back on ANY thing that we may have overlooked and mentioned getting- Ginkgo biloba, Aspidistra, Aucuba...etc...you got my #.....joseph

• keepingon
    11 years ago

Hello Joseph.
    What a fun day, what a great place--just LOVED rummaging through all your good stuff!! It's probably best that I DIDN'T have a bigger truck. After unloading, I couldn't believe the number of pots and trays we got in there! I've been busy in spite of the cold, trying to get the plants in the ground and get set up to sow my seeds so they will be ready by spring.

I loved seeing your place, talking with you about plants and appreciate you so generously sharing the plants, pots, your time and knowledge with me. Thanks so much for everything. I had a really grand time!! More to come.. Mm

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES