Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trade pade finally mosty done

Posted by pfllh 8Al (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 8:10

Please check my page to see if anything any of you want.
Thanks
Lynn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trade pade finally mosty done

Girlfriend, what kind of bananas and EEs are you looking for. You know I have several several. Let me know, you are welcome to any of them. - Terry

o

Well, first of all, looks like by the title of my post, I don't need to do that if I have been up all night!!!
I'm making the courtyard into more of a tropical garden. I haven't kept track of the names except the one Nelson mentioned and you picked up for me. I knew I didn't have that one.
I'm going to be planting them, not hauling in and out of the greenhouse. Basically, just getting people's extras they don't have room for and want to get rid of. I need to start writing them down as some are just green bananas and some are special, some are common EE's and some unusual.
Can't really say what I'm looking for. How about anything??? :O)
Thanks for looking out for me. Today was not a good day and this made me smile.
Lynn

o

• Posted by nelson 7b in Alabama (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 11, 08 at 0:40

Lady....way it sounds, you're going bananas - not needin' 'em. Tee! Hee!

Keep your head up!

Nelson (who loves ya!)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here