Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Swap

Posted by LeilaBelcher 8a (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 14, 13 at 14:05

I will be attending the Fall Swap. I came several years ago but haven't been in a while. Looking to set up some trades.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Swap

Leile: We'll look forward to seeing you. Are you going to post some things on your exchange page or just wait till you get there to do swaps?

o

I have updated my trade page a few times throughout the evening. Please feel free to check it out. I don't have much in the way of plants that would excite experienced Gardeners as I'm starting over but I do have Garden Art.

o

Leila, Glad you are coming to swap. I would like to see all your yard art, I am sure I will want some. I am also interested in your bottles. How many do you have? How tall is your canna and what color and size of flowers? I am interested in your Father in Law tongue. I have a round and a green Mother in Law to trade
I will have Cacti & Succulents at the swap to trade. I have also posted hosta and other things to trade. Also have a trade page. Will be listing special things to trade later today. Tony

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here