Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I Enjoyed Saturday's Swap - Thanks

Posted by tsmith2579 Z7B/8A-Alabama (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 23, 07 at 19:22

I enjoyed seeing everyone again. It is always good to see you. The lunch was great. Wayne and Sandra's cakes are always delicious. Someone brought a dark chocolate something sort of like a chocolate-marshmallow cheese cake - WOW! Lynn, I must get your veggie salad recipe. Please someone, the roll-ups were too good, send me the recipe.

Nelson, thanks for the hibiscus, dwarf xan and the rex begonia vine. Jan, thanks for the cleros. I can hardly wait for them to bloom. Wayne, thanks for the eupotorium and the pansy orchid. I'm going to plant the pansy orchid and mark it well.

Thanks, everyone. It was very enjoyable.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I Enjoyed Saturday's Swap - Thanks

Terry, I appreciate all the nice EE's you gave me. A couple though are shapled more like Maple leaves!! I found them by Jody's truck just appeared somehow. You must have made some late deliveries. :o)
Which email to send the marinated veggie salad to? Great to see you, missed seeing Sylvia.
Lynn

o

Good food, friendly people, free plants, nice weather - what more could you ask for on a Saturday! Thanks to everyone for the trades - hope to see you all in the spring. Linda

o

I really REALLY enjoyed the swap! It was great seeing everyone again.And loved the plants I brought home.I missed the regulars who couldn't make it--Tony,Deb,Jill,Jan & all.Maybe spring we'll see everyone.Loved the food too!Thanks for organizing it,Terry.You did a great job :o). Jan

o

I enjoyed meeting everyone again and making new friends. Thanks for sharing plants, food and recipes.
Susan.

o
Apology & Belated Thanks to Linda LSMCW

Linda, thanks for the daylilies. I made my list of people to say "Thank You" on Sunday from the pots which I unloaded from the truck. Well, I missed listing you because I planted the daylilies Saturday afternoon. Yesterday I saw the lilies and said, "Aw shucks". Linda, thanks so much. We can hardly wait until next May for the blooms. - Terry

o
Belated Thanks & Apology

Linda, thanks for the daylilies. I made my list of people to say "Thank You" on Sunday from the pots which I unloaded from the truck. Well, I missed listing you because I planted the daylilies Saturday afternoon. Yesterday I saw the lilies and said, "Aw shucks". Linda, thanks so much. We can hardly wait until next May for the blooms. Please accept my apology - Terry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here