Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great Time at Today's Swap

Posted by tsmith2579 Z7B/8A-Alabama (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 13, 08 at 19:45

I had a great time at today's swap. I am so glad we had several new folks attend. I hope everyone, especially the new folks, had a great time and please come back to the SPring swap. Believe it or not, I came home only with new stuff. Thank you to everyone who took stuff home. I hope you enjoy your new plants as much as I have. Lunch at the Fish Market was great. It was very informal and relaxing.

Please go to www.aldridgegardens.com and send them an email telling the Thank You for allowing us to have the trade there. Click on CONTACTS and click on the email address for Pat Sholund who was my point of contact. Perhaps they will allow us to have it there again. Please be sure to tell them where you live; such as Wayne and Sandra came from Lee County, Jan came from Talladega county. I'll send them a nice Thank You card. My best to everyone and thanks for your trades. - Terry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great Time at Today's Swap

Terry: Thanks to you and the others who did the preliminary work arranging things. Kenneth (madaboutu) and I came from Gadsden and will spread the word here. He's going to do a writeup for the Etowah County Master Gardeners publication and we'll talk about it at the meetings next Spring, so maybe some more newbies will join us in the Spring. See you then!

Alice

o

Alice and Kenneth , thank you for coming. We enjoyed having you and meeting new faces. I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves. It will be great if you spread the word in the Etowah county area. I would love to see even more new faces and make more new friends. Enjoy your plants, keep in touch and I hope to see you next spring.
Terry

o

Terry - thanks for organizing the swap. It was great and I will be back for sure in the Spring. I'll bring as many of my friends and family as possible.

Jeff

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here