Return to the Allium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: onion seeds nothing wanted in return

Posted by tjg911 z5b CT (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 11, 06 at 13:51

i have seeds from 2005 for free.

sorry for my confusion i can't remember if i have just 2 of the 3 or all 3. if you are not fussy (hey they are free!) send me an email. if you do/do not want a variety tell me.

alisa craig exhibition

redwing

copra (since i plant more of these than the other 2 i think i don't have any of this but not sure)

tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: onion seeds nothing wanted in return

I also sent an email... but just in case that failed, I'm posting here too.

I'm curious about the variety "tom". I haven't been able to find out any info about it (long-day, color, storage etc).

If "tom" is a long day variety, then I would be very interested in all three varieties (if available). I appreciate your offer of no trade required, please visit my exchange list and see if there's something you'd like in trade.

Thanks for offering!
-Stephanie

o

steph,

tom, yes, an interesting variety!

definately a long day, he's at 41.75 degrees North lattitude

color is white

storage oh he keeps quite well, many years so far!

tom as in TJG911

o

*blush*
Well I feel *incredibly* silly at that mistake!!

When you're done laughing, please send me an email regarding if you'd like to do a trade instead of just a give-away. =)

-Stephanie

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange list

o

now steph, i thought you were joking with me, i did not think you thought 'tom' was a variety! so don't feel bad, we all had a good smile and that's not a bad thing. when i look at email at home over the weekend i'll get back to you.

FYI TO ALL

i checked and there is NO redwing seed just ace and copra.

tom

o

I needed the grat laugh from this post. It was essential for me. THANK YOU STEPHANIE AND TOM

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Allium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here