Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twosunsaz

HAVE: I'itoi multiplying onions

twosunsaz
14 years ago

Have lots of I'itoi multiplying onions to trade for items on my trade list.(Garlics,shallots,topsetters,peas,etc)

These onions are said to have been introduced by the Spaniards to The Native American Peoples of Southern Arizona and Northern Mexico in the 1600's.

They make mild flavored (imo),tasty scallions and multiply prolifically here in S.central Az. Should grow well in any area with mild winters.

Also have a few Catawissa Walking Onions that will be ready by months end. ~ Scott ~

Comments (5)

• lillieinal
    14 years ago

hello fellow gardener,
    i have a white topset.they are mild, tasty in the early spring.
    email me if you want to trade.
    clpieoo@yahoo.com
    lori

• twosunsaz
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Lori,
    I've just sent you e-mail. ~ Scott ~

• twosunsaz
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Still have large quantities of I'itoi and Catawissa Multiplying Onions to trade. Now is good time to plant these.

Will trade for Edible Beans, Peas, Squash, Asian Veg, MELONS, Onions, GARLIC. Or...?

Have made several great trades recently and am ready for more.
    Lets trade!
    ~ Scott ~

• kcdupree
    14 years ago

Scott,

I would love some of your multipliers. and Catawissa, I do have garlic, mostly to trade just elephant garlic, and do have garlic chives. Don't have any of the beans or peas or such, have watergardens and tons on lilies. I don't have any other garlics to trade, didn't water this year and neither did the sky, so just have in the ground what I started with. Going with soaker hoses this year.

Give me other things you might want, I would love to trade!

Thanks!
    Kathy

• twosunsaz
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Kathy,

I'd be interested in your Elephant Garlic and Garlic Chives.
    E-mail me and we can work out a trade. Thanks ~ Scott ~

Sponsored