Return to the Allium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Multiplying Onions

Posted by kcdupree Z8 TX (My Page) on
Mon, May 30, 05 at 18:35

I am getting ready to dig my multiplying onions. I would love to 1st exchange for leeks or walking onions. I know not everyone is ready to dig as we are here in Texas, but willing to wait. I want to exchange these before I do a postage only.

Or if there is anyone who has just tons of the leeks or walking onions they need to get off their hands, I will send postage required if you don't want to exchange.

Thanks!

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Multiplying Onions

Kathy,
I have sets of Egypitan walking onions I would like to trade for multiplying onions.

o

i have a small amount of walking onions to share with you in exchange for some of your multiplying onions.
happy gardening lori

o

I have lots of veggie seeds if you are interested and have anymore mulitplier onions. Check out my list. I have leek seeds.

o

I'm looking for a start of potato onions. For trade I mostly have fruit tree cuttings-apple peach, nectarine, plum, cherry. and I have blackberry and strawberry plants and New Zealand spinach. I also have a lilac and a sterling rose I can take cuttings of.

o

Please e-mail me if you have multiplying or Egyption onions left I have a variety of flower bulbs to trade. Thanks!

gwat1@swbell.net

o

i am wanting to get a start of multiplying onions and walking onions and the egyption onions have some orchid tree seeds to trade if anyone is interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Allium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here