Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
glane1219

HAVE: shallots, multiplier onions and garlic

glane1219
17 years ago

Hi, I have Brittany red shallots,red holland shallots, yucca valley shallots, yellow dutch shallots,rakkyo onions, I-Itoi onions, ron's nebraska multiplier onions, asian multipliers, heritage multiplier onions and egyptian walking onions, plus asian hardneck garlic, white italian garlic, german extra hardy garlic,korean red garlic, romanian red garlic and maiake garlic.

I would be willing to trade for any shallots, multiplier onions or garlic not listed above and I am looking for Xian and Shantung purple garlic and the red, white and yellow potato onions.

Just wanting to add to my varieties and share some of what I have grown!

Contact me if you are interested.

Gary

Comments (8)

• mdgardengurl
    17 years ago

I've got Music garlic, and would love to trade you for any or all your varieties: german extra hardy garlic,korean red garlic, romanian red garlic and maiake garlic. Please let me know if interested..
    Thanks!

• newgardener_tx
    17 years ago

I just find the passion of gardening not long time ago. I am so happy to find this forum and already learned a lot. I am very interested in your multiplier onions and the walking onions. Do you still have them available? I just sent you an email. Thanks, Wendy

• virgiebaby165
    17 years ago

Hi: New to alliums planting some Globemaster received at local library exchange. I have no alliums to offer at this time, other than numerous perennial flowers (see my page). Most anxious to begin with Egyptian Walking and Heritage Multipliers. Only require a small amount as my space is limited, but would be very grateful. Can do SASBE also. Thank you in advance.
    VirgieBaby165 or vlbarber4725@yahoo.com

• butterflylion
    17 years ago

Does anyone have any shallots and/or multiplier onions that they can share? I'm especially look for shallots now to plant this spring. I don't have anything in the allium family yet and really want to get some starts. I have other plants though, so please let me know what you have and what you are looking for. Thanks!

• Alan Parkman
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I am looking for a start of multiplier onions. I don't have any alliums for trade but I have some nice blackberries and lots of New Zealand spinach seed and Swiss chard seed. I have dwarf rootstock for peaches pears and apricots I can make cuttings for grafting stock. I also have strawberry plants. I would also be willing to buy a start of multiplier onions.

• maricybele
    16 years ago

Wondering if you have anymore multiplier onions and shallots. I would like to start my garden with keepers that hang around like the multiplier type. I have lots of veggies and some onion seeds.
    I have asian red bunching onions and a red torpedo type.

Let me know. Thanks so much. Lisa

• mjkoaktregarden_aol_com
    15 years ago

Gary~ I am wondering whether you or anyone else has any extra yellow Dutch shallots this year. Mine were accidentally destroyed last year and attempts to replace them earlier this year were not successful as everyone was either sold out or I could not afford them. I was going to get some at a garden fair last weekend, but Hanna canceled that! I have red potato/hill onions and red walking onions to trade. I am also interested in other potato onions. Thanks.
    Maggie

• PRO
    Catrina's Garden
    15 years ago

Hi Gary,
    I sent you an e-mail

Sponsored