Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paquebot

HAVE: Martin's Heirloom Garlic

paquebot
18 years ago

For as long as they last, 10 cloves and 20 bulbils in exchange for postage. I'll supply the bubble envelope and mail them right away. Reimburse me for postage and envelope upon receipt.

Martin

Comments (19)

• lillieinal
    18 years ago

paying postage is very generous and i will be glad to do that and send you anything i have.
    i was reading about them in one of the forums the other day and they sound intresting.
    happy gardening lori

• UncleJohn
    18 years ago

Hi Martin, please include me on the list. I have emailed you my address; I trust that is the correct protocol.
    Thank you very much for spreading this kindness.

-John

• owiebrain
    18 years ago

I emailed you, you sweet thang, you. :-)

Diane

• Pandorae
    18 years ago

Thanks Martin. I would like very much to try your garlic. I will email you my address.

Pandorae

• fspooge
    18 years ago

Hello Martin
    I would love to try your garlic if you have some left. Check my list and see if you like anything or I would be happy to send postage. Thanks Animal

• winemaker1942
    18 years ago

Martin..Hi I guess if I read enough I'd could have not bothered you on the Forum..I'd Like your offer if still available...I promise to keep it growing..
    Thanks Joey

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    18 years ago

Hey Martin!

I'd love some too as well.

Please and Thanks!

Hope all is well with you.

Sue

• franc
    18 years ago

Received the garlic and bulbs yesterday, Thank You very much.Am planning on planting them today. Thanks again,Franc

• rxkeith
    18 years ago

hi martin

i got the package in todays mail. got the garden tilled yesterday, just have to rustle up some horsey poop, add some composted chicken manure pellets, and plant.

thanks

keith in calumet

• shesalittlebear
    18 years ago

Hi Martin,

I would love the opportunity to try your garlic.

Thanks.

Angelique

• shesalittlebear
    18 years ago

Hi Martin,

I just received your package. Thank you. I also just sent you an email.

Cheers and happy gardening.

Angelique

• ctbig
    18 years ago

hi martin, any more garlic left?

thx, carol

• paquebot
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Carol,
    Down to enough for two more. I've been sending out at least 10 cloves plus 20 or so bulbils. After those two are gone, I'll only have bulbils left.

Also don't know what this variety will do in Florida but I guess that we'll find out, eh?

Martin

• trudyjean82
    18 years ago

If you have any left, I'd love to get in on your offer. Thanks, trudyjean

• ceresone
    18 years ago

Martin, i'm afraid you're out, but I'd love to try them. I'm just getting "into" garlic, and am as dumb as a box of rocks.

• TinSB
    18 years ago

Martin,

I've been out of town. I'm not sure how it'll do here in mid California on the coast, but I'd love some of those bulbils if you have any left - even a few to try would be fun! I'll email you my e-dress just in case you have some dregs left.

cheerio,
    Thalia

• paquebot
    Original Author
    18 years ago

This offer is now closed. Thanks to all who participated! Last packet has been spoken for. Reduced my own planting numbers so as to spread it around more. It was nice to see that it has gotten quite a wide area of distribution, including Denmark, to see how it will adapt. I think that it will behave itself quite well.

Martin

• SunnySmiles51
    18 years ago

When you have even just a little bit, I would love to try it here in Washington State, I have lots of composted cow manure all ready and waiting.
    Let me know when you have some more.
    Just a tiny bit will get me going.
    Thanks Sunny

• maryinpnw
    18 years ago

Hi Martin,

The first of your seed garlic has sprouted. I forgot to make a note of which variety. I think it was Italian Late. The whole row is up. Nothing else yet except for one of mine. I think it was called Mystic.

Anyway, I was pretty excited to see that garlic. I have never planted so much. Wish I had room for more.

Mary, garlic gadfly in Oregon

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH