Return to the Allium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Martin's Heirloom Garlic

Posted by Paquebot Z-4b WI (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 17, 05 at 3:01

For as long as they last, 10 cloves and 20 bulbils in exchange for postage. I'll supply the bubble envelope and mail them right away. Reimburse me for postage and envelope upon receipt.

Martin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Martin's Heirloom Garlic

paying postage is very generous and i will be glad to do that and send you anything i have.
i was reading about them in one of the forums the other day and they sound intresting.
happy gardening lori

o

Hi Martin, please include me on the list. I have emailed you my address; I trust that is the correct protocol.
Thank you very much for spreading this kindness.

-John

o

I emailed you, you sweet thang, you. :-)

Diane

o

Thanks Martin. I would like very much to try your garlic. I will email you my address.

Pandorae

o

Hello Martin
I would love to try your garlic if you have some left. Check my list and see if you like anything or I would be happy to send postage. Thanks Animal

o

Martin..Hi I guess if I read enough I'd could have not bothered you on the Forum..I'd Like your offer if still available...I promise to keep it growing..
Thanks Joey

o

Hey Martin!

I'd love some too as well.

Please and Thanks!

Hope all is well with you.

Sue

o

Received the garlic and bulbs yesterday, Thank You very much.Am planning on planting them today. Thanks again,Franc

o

hi martin

i got the package in todays mail. got the garden tilled yesterday, just have to rustle up some horsey poop, add some composted chicken manure pellets, and plant.

thanks

keith in calumet

o

Hi Martin,

I would love the opportunity to try your garlic.

Thanks.

Angelique

o

Hi Martin,

I just received your package. Thank you. I also just sent you an email.

Cheers and happy gardening.

Angelique

o

hi martin, any more garlic left?

thx, carol

o

Carol,
Down to enough for two more. I've been sending out at least 10 cloves plus 20 or so bulbils. After those two are gone, I'll only have bulbils left.

Also don't know what this variety will do in Florida but I guess that we'll find out, eh?

Martin

o

If you have any left, I'd love to get in on your offer. Thanks, trudyjean

o

Martin, i'm afraid you're out, but I'd love to try them. I'm just getting "into" garlic, and am as dumb as a box of rocks.

o

Martin,

I've been out of town. I'm not sure how it'll do here in mid California on the coast, but I'd love some of those bulbils if you have any left - even a few to try would be fun! I'll email you my e-dress just in case you have some dregs left.

cheerio,
Thalia

o

This offer is now closed. Thanks to all who participated! Last packet has been spoken for. Reduced my own planting numbers so as to spread it around more. It was nice to see that it has gotten quite a wide area of distribution, including Denmark, to see how it will adapt. I think that it will behave itself quite well.

Martin

o

When you have even just a little bit, I would love to try it here in Washington State, I have lots of composted cow manure all ready and waiting.
Let me know when you have some more.
Just a tiny bit will get me going.
Thanks Sunny

o

Hi Martin,

The first of your seed garlic has sprouted. I forgot to make a note of which variety. I think it was Italian Late. The whole row is up. Nothing else yet except for one of mine. I think it was called Mystic.

Anyway, I was pretty excited to see that garlic. I have never planted so much. Wish I had room for more.

Mary, garlic gadfly in Oregon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Allium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here