Return to the Allium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Heritage Sweet & Catawissa Topsets

Posted by Paquebot Z-4b WI (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 17, 05 at 3:08

Have plenty of both Heritage Sweet and Catawissa topsets. For as long as they last, I'll send an ounce of each to anyone requesting them. That's a $25.90 value at one noted company! I'll supply the bubble envelope and postage. Then you may reimburse my costs upon receipt.

Martin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Heritage Sweet & Catawissa Topsets

i will be happy to pay postage. please send me the heritage and catawissa where did you find them listed? i would like to read more about them. the heittage is a multiplier isn't it ?
thanks in advance for a reply. lori

o

Oh Martin, I 'need' these too!

Possibly you could send them with the 'other offer' or whatever is easiest to do.

Please and Thanks again.

Sue...chemocurl

o

I would love to take advantage of your offer!
Nancy

o

Hi There,

I would love the opportunity to try these varieties.

Thank you.

Angelique

o

Martin,

I would love some of the Catawissa topsets. I'll have to pass on the Sweet Heritage, and I will gladly refund your costs of mailing.
Have a quick question. If I had walkers last year, only they didn't walk, didn't product topsets, possibly because I left them too dry,(sorry), do I just cut the greens off and replant the onion part? Will that make it produce a top this year if I do a better job of watering?????

Thanks for the advice!

Kathy

o

I would love to try some of the Catawissa and Sweet Heritage along with any other kinds as I have none at all and love garlic.
Glad to send you back some postage.
Thanks Sunny from Washington State

o

Martin: Have answered a prior offer..see your e-mail pls. Intersted in an ounce of Heritage and Catawissa and will gladly reimburse your expenses immediately and thanks so very much.

Ginny B. GW-VirgieBaby165 E-Mail: vlbarber4725@yahoo.com

o

I would love to try some of the Catawissa and Sweet Heritage thanks for you offer butch

o

Virgie, your post is pretty old but where in WNY are you? I have Catawissas here in Buffalo...

o

Hiya Martin,

I don't see a response and I know this posting is old, however, if you have any Heritage Sweet or Catawissa I would love some multiplier onions and best garlic. Do you have any Egyptians also?

You can check my list for my haves. I have lots of veggies. This is my first year gardening so I don't have much. I have torpedo type red seeds and asian red bunching seeds I can share what I have. My garden web hasn't been working so if this is a duplicate I sure apologize.

Happy New Year!

Thanks,
lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Allium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here