Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
edgman_gw

Dixondale Farms

edgman
17 years ago

I am a newbie to onion planting but am an expert in customer service. I taught it as a consultant to various firms in NY City till I retired a few years ago. I placed an order to Dixondale Farms on the internet about 6PM at night EST. At about 10AM the next morning I received a call from this very delightful young woman at Dixondale Farms informing me that my order was received but it said to ship immediately. She said my planting date was not for two more weeks and was I sure I wanted it shipped now. In my biggest macho tone I said yes (like I really knew what I was talking about). She said OK and "thank you" for shopping at Dixondale Farms and call us with any problem. Don't know how this woman arranged it but my package arrived the next day. Your talking 2 days from Texas to Maryland. The bulbs and plants were twice the size as Bonnie's whom I though about buying from.

To end the story. I highly recommend these people both for the quality of their product and especially for their customer service. If buying from them remember to order 2 bunches. It cuts the price right in half.

Dont ever say this about a vendor and don't get no kickback from them but I highly recommend them.

edgman/Tom R

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors